Staff DT Forum Updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff DT Forum Updates?

Are there any plans to do Hot or Nots, Playoff bracket updates, stats, or anything? The forum seems extra dead lately -- not even boxscore inputs!

Those kind of things always seem to add to the atmosphere, league heading into finals and would be great to see!
    top 100 basers list

not hot this week, claus in ever ship he ever played.

ill predict the future and say not hot this week claus in any ship he played.

everyone else hot, for both weeks.
    7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Anyone is allowed to do hot or not, it's not just a staff thing. Just for the record.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Especially since the staffers doing that stuff get flamed for "not doing it right". I'm more curious why there seems to be zero player interest to talk about stuff in the draft league. You'd think there'd be some drama around an event like this.
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19 View Post
          I'm more curious why there seems to be zero player interest to talk about stuff in the draft league. You'd think there'd be some drama around an event like this.
          because it's draft league
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
              i know you like the comfort and safety of playing on a stacked all-star team against squads with no chance of matching your roster, but i find this league a lot more balanced and competitive and gets more people involved and playing in leagues/ships they wouldnt usually play.

7 of the 8 squads had 10 or more evens and was close right til the final week. also the shortened season compared to the dragged out TWL and involved during the week and weekend really kept things interesting.

the format keeps everyone involved til playoffs, unlike TWL where alot of squads (epidemic, spastic, etc.) die off mid-season and the league becomes alot more esoteric when playoff chances diminish.

i don't see why you'd look down on it
              top 100 basers list

Comment

i was expecting this to be about dump truck forum updates
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

boner soup should have won we were cheated out of all 3 leagues

#hulkcheats #whymatteywhy #somethisthisisallracist
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I've had some things going on IRL the last 2 weeks, so I haven't felt right posting Hot or Not's without being around at the games. A few of the other staffers involved have recently gotten promotions and are even busier now. Feel free to step up anyone. The scores are all on the TWDT website (although best of 3 makes it harder to figure them out). I will probably write a Finals preview at some point this week.

As to the lack of trash talk... Jaa and Draft left a pretty big vacuum there.
                    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

alright ill do it, i didn't see some of the games in the other bracket but ill ask around and check the site
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X