X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    we definitely dont need more tagmors

Wheres dads i miss that guy
    (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
    :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

Yeah, I like trolling as much as the next person but theres subjects I wont touch.
      (Children)>hunted for life
      (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
      :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Also tagmor's not so bad. At least he thinks about his arguments. (i.e. compare him to bat/draft)
        (Children)>hunted for life
        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
          Also tagmor's not so bad. At least he thinks about his arguments. (i.e. compare him to bat/draft)

Hmmm... Let me stew on this... Yes at least he thinks before he speaks but most of the time its theoretical ignorant statements with educated words backing him up.
          (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
          :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

sorry for your loss, Rage.

also: Supreme always seems to post exactly what i'm thinking.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

well this is thread a pretty shitty read

but in my experience this game has always had total assholes but it also has alot of extremely nice people i enjoyed meeting.

unfortunately you gotta just write off some people as being so starved off attention they have no idea so they like the shock value of mocking people who have died or are grieving with their moronic trolling.

shows them up for what they are

still dont let them overshadow the nice ppl
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Paul -> No I don't think you were being sarcastic and might have gained some respect for you from your post.

Crescent Seal - > SIDS, roughly translated he just stopped breathing and they don't know why.

Vatican Assassin - > Not even 4 hours after making this thread from unreal_ making fun of Sniffles death, Draft felt the need to prove this kind of thing happens frequently with his reply. While it might not be quite as bad as 1 in 3 people like Tabo said there sure are a lot of people like this in TW.

Oh and off topic, I assume you mean Dads as in Dads Revenge? He plays some bad mmoprg called mabinogi

In conclusion I will use Paul as an example here, yes we don't like each other but we at least have enough decency to not bring deaths to the table, some lines are meant not to be crossed, and no it doesn't make you look any cooler for crossing them, it just makes you look retarded.
                rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                rEnZi> its crazy
                rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

hey rage, don't know you, but honest respect for your post. i try to keep my stupidity on the lower levels these days, but thanks for the reminder that some things are better left untouched by the callous hands of utter (lol almost cow nipples) stupidity.

Comment

as evidenced by his behavior in this thread (and countless others), bat does not deserve the privilege of posting on these forums. he contributes less than nothing. literally, every single post he makes is some sort of trash talking, trolling or hash tag bullshit.

he is hereby permanently banned and the ban will not be lifted so long as i have a hand in the administration of these forums. or to put it to you the way i put it to him:

Originally posted by Jason
                    hey bat, you sorry sack of shit and poor excuse for a human being, you're permanently banned from these forums, as in #done.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                      Crescent Seal - > SIDS, roughly translated he just stopped breathing and they don't know why.
                      Sorry to hear that.

draft...#sukdik
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

back on topic, what's the world coming to? it used to be younger generations had a sense of snide indifference, and that was bad enough. it seems the growing trend is not to pretend you don't care, but to go out of your way to be all the dick you can be. the anonymity afforded by the internet is a major culprit, but still, why the fuck can't people just have some personal responsibility and accountability? what's so difficult about treating your fellow human beings with at least a modicum of decency?

do you really think it makes you cool to be so blindly cruel? guess what, you look like an utter pile of shit. no one else is laughing.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

what the fuck is wrong with some people

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

its just funny they would never say it to our face irl, because they know what would happen

Comment

that's another thing that really pisses me off, money. i'll be the first to admit, i'm a scrawny little bitch. i'm not gonna be the first to throw a punch in most cases, but you can be damn sure that if some asshole came up to me in real life and said the kinds of things these cowardly little pricks say in this game (and around the internet), i'd knock a motherfucker out.

it's so easy to be tough when no one can see you, let alone kick your pathetic, sniveling ass.

edit: now that i've re-read the thread, draft you're up next on the perma-ban list, shitbrick.
                              Last edited by Jason; 10-25-2011, 07:19 PM.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

it isn't the fear of getting your ass kicked that keeps people from saying stuff like that irl, it is fact that others would be disgusted and leave your presence and you would be all alone. no one wants to be a loner irl, but on the internet we don't have a choice, we have to keep listening to you, that is, until now, thanks jason.

Comment

Working...
                                X