No announcement yet.

You people make me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good point, vati. i just hate how the internet negates all social cues/norms. call me emo (if you're one of the aforementioned pathetic, sniveling asses) but i rage about this kind of thing. drives me nuts.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i'm white irl :<
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Thread derailed by Ilya, typical.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Back to the subject at hand,

sorry for your loss Rage

fuck internet thugs
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
            i'm white irl :<
            you also forgot somewhere along the way that you're a human being with a real opinion. i truly think you're a decent guy ilya, but does the schtick ever end? you never get serious about anything and it's honestly kind of tiresome.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I am sorry Rage. No parent deserves to experience that.
              I feel like an absolute cunt for posting that video. I thought they were joking and I posted it in reference to the differences in cultural sensitivities.
              Again, my apologies.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                that's another thing that really pisses me off, money. i'll be the first to admit, i'm a scrawny little bitch. i'm not gonna be the first to throw a punch in most cases, but you can be damn sure that if some asshole came up to me in real life and said the kinds of things these cowardly little pricks say in this game (and around the internet), i'd knock a motherfucker out.

it's so easy to be tough when no one can see you, let alone kick your pathetic, sniveling ass.

edit: now that i've re-read the thread, draft you're up next on the perma-ban list, shitbrick.
                i'll let you dislike all my posts, i swear you don't have to ban yourself for that, cool? shitbrick. while youre permanently banning me, why don't you add in a forum rule as well.. "if draft hurts anyone on these forums emotionally/physically, i reserve the right to ban him for being so mean!". don't worry, i won't complain to the hire ups, cause i'm sure this zone won't hit 250+.

cripple/i (mainly cripple) was fucking with rageritual probably thought he was fucking with us.. like why on earth would anyone with common sense tell some dudes on a fucking online space ship game that his/her son died? why don't you tell us your address, when you're not home, and where you keep your money. fucking stupid

hey guys, my 1 yr old asian brother with a red hat is about to die of cancer, cause he was smoking more than the recommended dosage. i just thought this was an important piece of information that needed to be on this game, please don't make fun of me.

feel free to ban me in game too jason, clearly 24 didn't rob you idiots and you guys still have a chance at getting the pop up someday. keep waiting, 24's going to save you guys... just like fieryfire did. :\
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

you're a waste of oxygen.

seriously, you are a fucking idiot.

i don't know how much more more clear i can be, but you're beyond stupid.

when are you ever going to understand that the badass persona you try to project isn't impressing anyone?

hurt feelings? feelings have nothing to do with it. you are an ass who talks shit and think's he's the shit when in actuality you are just a piece of shit.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

you forgot the hashtag, draft.

Comment

i think i'm going to get my friend to make fun of my professor's dead wife and see if the cops would arrest my friend/i for being so mean! hey jason

Comment

close the thread already, this is getting retarded
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

no, let jason run his mouth

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                          i rage about this kind of thing. drives me nuts.
                          then close this

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                            i'll let you dislike all my posts, i swear you don't have to ban yourself for that, cool? shitbrick. while youre permanently banning me, why don't you add in a forum rule as well.. "if draft hurts anyone on these forums emotionally/physically, i reserve the right to ban him for being so mean!". don't worry, i won't complain to the hire ups, cause i'm sure this zone won't hit 250+.

cripple/i (mainly cripple) was fucking with rageritual probably thought he was fucking with us.. like why on earth would anyone with common sense tell some dudes on a fucking online space ship game that his/her son died? why don't you tell us your address, when you're not home, and where you keep your money. fucking stupid

hey guys, my 1 yr old asian brother with a red hat is about to die of cancer, cause he was smoking more than the recommended dosage. i just thought this was an important piece of information that needed to be on this game, please don't make fun of me.

feel free to ban me in game too jason, clearly 24 didn't rob you idiots and you guys still have a chance at getting the pop up someday. keep waiting, 24's going to save you guys... just like fieryfire did. :\
                            I'm confused your actually arguing the right to make fun of a someone's dead son? Wow, Great job. I'm sure your mother would be proud. On the other hand I think i speak for all of us when i say "There are lines you do not cross, I don't care where you are whats going on, You do not bring up the death of a child. No matter how bad you want to troll someone that is demented and fowl."

Go back to the bowels of the earth - Grow up - Move on - Contribute to life-

In real life Draft, something like that is called Harassment, and yes you can be arrested for it. Not only can you be arrested you can be sued for it. Its damaging to one mental psyche which is considered harmful to a person. If you think for one second that you are acceptable in society with your actions your a fuck tard and the consequences will be made known, however I don't think you actually act like this in real life. Because of this you feel it necessary to act this way on a forum about a 2d spaceship game.
                            Last edited by tabo; 10-25-2011, 10:12 PM. Reason: Needed a little factual intellect
                            (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
                            :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

--------------- i am still confused
                              sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                              I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                              tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                              im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                              i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

RAVER!
                                (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
                                :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

Working...
                                X