Cognitive thought please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cognitive thought please?

Why Oh Why is it so hard for people to refrain from posting and replying with comments that were obviously not thought out? Please people before posting think before typing and submitting, it really makes you look like a fool.

Bat, Draft,KneX .....I'm sure there are more.
    (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
    :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Just Bat and kthx

Comment

thanks for the great insightful thread tabo you should make more of these groundbreaking threads
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Let's not take ourselves too seriously, otherwise we'll all end up snorting Mexican Brown of the anus persuasion.

Comment

Hey oranje nobody likes you.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

That hurts, I think I wont be able to sleep tonight.
              Btw how is your elephant son doing?

Comment

lol, he called your fictional son in your fictional family an elephant
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
                  haha reminds me of when I was in primary school (7-8 years old) we got a tractor tyre from the jungle gym or something. One of us would climb inside then the others would push him down a hill just like that. Was some crazy shit.
                  We all had a few turns before the teacher spotted us and that was the end of the tractor tyre.
                  sigpic

Comment

my elementary school playground was a slide and then like 5-6 of those huge tires simply buried halfway into the ground

year i leave 5th grade, they build like 2 more playgrounds (one for kindergarten-3rd grade, one for 4/5th graders) and added like 2 new buildings (one of which was for the new art department) and every cunt teacher retired and were replaced by hot new young teachermilfs.

i'm eternally bitter about this
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

jerome, i've seen people be bitter about a number of things in life, and that is easily, a top 10 entitled bitterness situation.

Comment

speaking of tractor tires...

i'm 9 or 10 or 11, don't really remember exactly, and my neighbor and i, chad was his name (we were totally best buds and then some, brothas from otha mothas fo sho) were up on this hill behind our houses. it was all cornfields save for this one patch of trees (a hedge-row they call it) and in this patch of trees there was some broken down farm equipment. so we get this utterly fucking gigantic tractor tire that took both of us to lift, and even then we barely got it off the ground. so we take this tire and we just start pushing it and get it rolling down the other side of the hill. now this is a big hill so we can't see to the bottom to know what's on the other side. we just watch the tire go bouncing and rolling until it's out of sight and then we hear this big crashing kind of sound. still, we're just dumb kids and we don't think much of it. then all of a sudden, this pickup truck comes roaring up the hill and wouldn't you know it some hillbilly with a shotgun hanging out the window is screaming at us. we, of course, freak the fuck out and start running for the woods. the dude is in a pickup truck though, so he catches us. picture this now, two little boys and some drunken crazy hillbilly with a gun pointed at us. he starts going on about how we wrecked his home and yadda fucking yadda. we're thinking we're gonna die. come to find out, that damn tire rolled down the other side of the hill, picking up a shit ton of momentum as it went, and it slammed into the side of a trailer which was up on cinder blocks. it fucking knocked the trailer off the blocks!!!

so yeah, we royally fucked up. we managed to convince the guy to take us home to our parents so he could talk to them and we could explain and all that happy horseshit. we worked it out to where we worked on his farm a few hours a day all summer long to "work it off."

crazy but completely true story, no joke.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Comment

holy shit jason

hahahaha
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                            X