We got BONK!'d ---- BONK! Writeup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got BONK!'d ---- BONK! Writeup

Great season to everyone on my team. You guys showed consistently, even when I fucked up the times, and are the reason we got so far. Zidane deserves props for drafting my team and for showing up every game. I relied on him to add lines Tuesday and Wednesday and he always showed, thank you. Cig, Claus, and Rendered, thanks for making shit interesting.

Amar – 2* - Didn’t show and never played
    AnZu – 3* - Somehow we made it to semi’s in birds without this guys help. Inactive and usually drunk when he was online
    Arobas+ - 3* - Didn’t show to a single game
    Beast – 2* - Played a wb game or two, worth the 2*
    Bonghits – 3* - Pleasant guy, good spider when I needed him in base
    Brains – 1* - who?
    Cape – 6* - Showed for the important games but left me hunting for a starting terr for most of the regular season and didn’t live up to his value in javs
    Cig – 4* - Great shark, showed almost every game and kept squadchat interesting. My MVP in basing for the season
    Claushouse – 2* - Underrated spider. Showed and played almost every game. Started putting some serious k:d’s in when I asked him to
    Delta – 2* - Played a few games in spid, did good. Worth the money
    Duclover – 3* - Showed to all the wb games and didn’t complain when he got benched. Helped get us into playoffs and semis but failed to put up staggering recs
    Esau – 2* - For the amount of headaches this guy gave me, he wasn’t worth the 7-10 recs in WB
    Evildeed – 5* - Showed inconsistently but was a great help to our jav line early in the season
    Gazo – 3* - Rarely showed and never on time. Wish he had showed to finals on time
    Idk&idk – 3* - Got benched for big names. Javved pretty terribly in a couple games
    Kisser – 5* - Active, friendly, and consistently preformed in base. Overrated because he also failed in jav pretty much every game he played
    Major Crisis – 3* - Did way better in terr early in the season than I thought he would. Saved me from having to terr myself, so definitely worth the money
    Megaman89 – 9* - Definitely my most important player and came through every game late in the season. Just wish his ego wasn’t so inflated
    Nao – 1* - EG player, never showed
    NL>Trigger – 4* - Spider extraordinaire. Killed it on under for us.
    Obi – 3* - Showed to some games, nice guy. Didn’t get much play time because roster was stacked
    Pardon – 2* - Worth his 2 stars when he showed. Not incredibly active
    Rendered – 2* - Great guy, made an effort to show. Inconsistent performance but I was happy to put him in anyway
    Sponger – 2* - This guy was on my team?
    Squallff8 – 5*- Overrated as a 5 (which I bid and paid for him) but made a huge difference in the few basing games he played
    Tim – 3* - Late draft pickup as a replacement terr for Cape. Didn’t do spectacular but got us some Dubya’s
    Wall – 3* - Clutch warbird. Some of my birds complained he didn’t team but consistently put up better than 1:1
    Whitebeard – 3* - Wish he showed after I picked him up in FA.
    Zidane – 5* - Consistent player but choked in javs and base when I needed him to hunker down and get some wins (IE: both of our finals)
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

seems like every team picked up EG'rs who proceeded to disappear from TWDT as well as TW, which sucks. Brains isn't an EG'r, he is Brainbuster from DSB - had he showed, he would have developed phenomenally. sponger could have put up beast recs as well. nao is incredibly good at EG but every game ive seen him play in TW was surprisingly mediocre.

from the writeup it sounds like the major thing barring you from more success was the inconsistent activity from some key players. the major gamble in TWDT is betting on whether your draftee's will be online for the next 1-2 months, really there's no way to tell... i came out pretty lucky in that regard (though my focus on activity probably cost me overall skill)

in my eyes this is an interesting team because it's filled with people who i have never squadded with, people who developed on different squads etc, maybe 2 or 3 of them we've had history. so it was interesting to catch the few games i could when i could, as well as versing you head-to-head.

props to Major Crisis for 1) actually playing!! and 2) playing really well, and props to clausehouse, don't know if it was directly because of TWDT or not but he's definitely improved since draft day.

sorry i had to root against you in finals, but you know i couldn't let a team take the title without rightfully beating me
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i find it interesting how im somehow being blamed for twdt-b when we all know what happened. i should make one of these for bonk since i was the actual captain and you were simply the .?squadowner Bonk!

but nice write up

not

Comment

In my opinion we should had done better, atleast jav finals and winning base, but some of our major key players were inconsistant when they needed too (me included), but at the same time i guess you could say there was a lack of leadership from vehicle, and other ppl ran the team (mostly zidane).

Props to evildeed on jav, he did try to carry, and major props to my bro cig and claushouse. While cig was base mvp in our team, carrying zidane all league(sorry you're still not good enough), claushouse put up some big games showing he developing nicely.

Also mega carried us hard when he wanted, mostly on base where he won us many games with huge tek numbers.

Some really boring games during season, but it was fun overall.
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

u even go positive in spider? no one carried me look at the stats moron.

Comment

Every game...?

Ur nothing near cig, and only reason u were 2nd shark was cuz u were asscap and was planned since the beginning.
            Had better sharks then u playing in spid.

Sorry bro.

Comment

oh ya my bad 110-100 is a really good spider rec LOL. i played cause i'm good, you played cause you're stayon's brother who isn't even good. over

Comment

:>

Comment

hey guys,
                  nice season! we had a great quarter-final, and a rough jav loss in semi's and heartbreaker final in base but was a lot of fun!

props to vehicle for bein' a good cap, sitting himself to let others play and overall doing a good job. also shout out to zidane, who did a nice job drafting the team and showing up week-in week-out to shark and jav.

had great time spidding with by buddy kesser and squall, as well as NL (pro under spid!), and bein' sharked every week by friend Cig who reminded me every week how he's a better MSHL goalie than me

duclover and major crisis showed almost every week, they both talented felt bad they didn't play as much in base due to high turnouts (although at least duc got to wb and make some nice contributions there), and they were always there to support and never complained, tough thing to do, so props. obi showed alot too and played a nice dt-d game with him that we almost won. delta showed alot too, great guy!

felt like tim/cape didn't give 100% but at least they showed up and played. mega was a fantastic special and his massive ego somehow went from annoying to somewhat endearing, was actually kind of entertaining haha. also shout outs to rendered and wall, had some fun dt-d games even tho we lost!

esau was a useless asshole and unbearable in chat. die in a well u useless piece of shit.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    props to Major Crisis for 1) actually playing!! and 2) playing really well
                    I got benched most of TWDT, I just showed and didnt care to play. I expected not to play at all with tim/cape/arobas able to terr.

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                    Major Crisis – 3* - Did way better in terr early in the season than I thought he would. Saved me from having to terr myself, so definitely worth the money
                    If you saw last season u knew I could terr. I mvp'd 3 out of 6 games or something. And that was with a much worse team than this.
                    Major Crisis

Comment

claus that's definitely one of the best sigs around here. +1
                      Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
                      Goddess> Keith
                      Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                        oh ya my bad 110-100 is a really good spider rec LOL. i played cause i'm good, you played cause you're stayon's brother who isn't even good. over
                        and this post sums up everything zidane knows about basing as well as sportsmanship
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

YO I WAS ON TIME FOR FINALS?
                          WAY TO BENCH ME?!?!
                          You fckn caps are all the same: Bench Gazo finals ftw!
                          1:Vergilius> ive been wondering something
                          1:Gazo> tell me!
                          1:Vergilius> suppose that i would clone myself
                          1:Vergilius> but i change the y chromosome into an x chromosome, thus making a female version of myself
                          1:Vergilius> and then fuck that clone
                          1:Vergilius> would that be masturbation or incest?

1:Jason> i think soupero is slightly underdeveloped or something

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                            Cig – 4* - Great shark
                            Originally posted by kess View Post
                            While cig was base mvp in our team...
                            What is this I don't even

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

rasputin
                              Last edited by Stayon; 11-03-2011, 03:35 PM.
                              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                              Your friend,
                              ​​Papi
                              ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X