Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2nd iphone app now available (free for download until Jan 2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2nd iphone app now available (free for download until Jan 2012)

Check out my new app "Find a Store" (by yiz pty ltd) if you have an iphone.

Please rate favourably.

Thank you!
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Please pm for comments. Also a update will be given to the app to improve its functionalities before it becomes a paid app and stand alone functionality only works in Australia at the moment.

If you like it please introduce it to your real life friends and other e-buddies.

Thank you!
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

This is a description of what my app does:

•Find a Store can pin point your current location and find grocery stores/supermarkets within 2 kilometres distance.

•Find a Store can find grocery stores/supermarkets within 2 kilometres distance of any specific location.

•(In Australia only) Find a store comes with a database of 7-eleven, Aidi, BiLo, Coles, IGA and Woolworth locations that enables offline search.
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Glad to hear you're making app's for IPhone, but are there not already dozens of these type app's already for free? Android has several app's like what you have described and are all free for the most. Good Luck though!
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Yeah that's true - but it is only my 2nd app so it is still just jumping in the sand box.

My next app is still free but is a lite version of the current app I am working on, which is not free and so far as I am aware of, no one has done similar things before.
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I'm actually looking for someone to code a smartphone app for a product I plan on patenting.
            sigpic

Comment

are you going to patent a book of the best telcat posts
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

why would anyone get an iphone everything costs money, get an android. make android apps

Comment

Working...
                X