Attack Tourny coming soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack Tourny coming soon...

If you haven't already seen in game, we are going to have a little mini tournament out of the new arena ?go ATTACK. If you haven't played it yet its a really cool mixture of Hockey/Soccer and basing. We will be hosting it quite a bit between now and tournament time so make sure you check it out at some point. To sign up all you need to do is pm ATTACKBOT with !signup.

We are still working out the exact details on the time and frequency of games for this event, but I can tell you it will take place during the weekends starting in the first or second week of December at a time that's most convenient for everybody. After just a few hours we already have 20+ people signed up. So make sure you reserve your spot!
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

• Replies: 0
    • Views: 1

aa haa haa hh aha aha hhaha a aa hah h h ha aha a

Comment

AttackBot> +-- Rules of Attack ------------------------------------------------------------------------.
      AttackBot> | The goal of attack is to score more points than the opposing team in the given amount of |
      AttackBot> | time. Work as a team to move the ball in to the enemy base and shoot the ball in to their |
      AttackBot> | goal to score a point. |
      AttackBot> +-- Ship Restrictions --------------------------------------------------------------------- |
      AttackBot> | Teams may use a maximum of: |
      AttackBot> | -1 Warbird -2 Terriers |
      AttackBot> | -1 Javelin -0 Weasels |
      AttackBot> | -10 Spiders -10 Lancasters |
      AttackBot> | -0 Leviathans -2 Sharks |
      AttackBot> +-- Tips ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
      AttackBot> | -When holding the ball, your ship will receive upgraded guns, bombs, and mines. Use this |
      AttackBot> | to your advantage. |
      AttackBot> | -Use the doors located on the far end of each base as a way to escape your base with the |
      AttackBot> | the ball. If you are carrying the ball when the door changes states, you will be warped |
      AttackBot> | to your spawn area. |
      AttackBot> | -Collect greens to help your Terriers increase bounty. When a Terrier has 20 bounty, he |
      AttackBot> | may attach to the other Terrier. |
      AttackBot> | -Use both of your Terriers. When one Terrier is attacking, the other terr can start a |
      AttackBot> | flank to help destroy the enemy. Just be sure not to leave your base unguarded! |
      AttackBot> `-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'
      Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

SIGNUPS

Here is a list of people already signed up for this tournament. Will update several times per week until tourny time.

Code:
        WingZero
        fLaReD
        sieni
        qpr,
        diakka
        Sis
        Skynyrd
        LF
        jErOmE
        animol
        Supreme Authority
        fiS
        classic
        lOpist
        Reckful <ZH>
        stark
        healt
        angry.chair
        Ummm
        Dark_Night
        Frogskin
        Moto Trucker
        Dezmond
        Tsumetai
        Kosmonaut
        RUCCI
        Murder
        wicket666
        Minotar
        Paradise
        SPIDERHATE
        Dwopple
        Vehicle
        tabo
        Jason
        hulk
        Sound+
        zihan
        nokkonen
        WillBy <ZH>
        skatarius
        Shock Therapy
        pinkSTAR
        Mean Gene
        VALATE
        Biet <ER>
        Dragon Killer
        menomena
        Tarriskat <ER>
        Onasi
        Asclepius
        Dodgeman
        SwiSs ChEEse
        Dark Hell
        byakko
        omega red
        Beyond My Control
        fermata
        Tiny
        Beast
        bellflowers
        Raazi
        shock
        Ravage
        D'Tat
        GORYNKA
        Ground Zero
        M_M God
        Bamba
        glavitik
        Mikkiz
        Ryuken.
        slum
        Soilderz
        Mobey
        Sludge
        Versa
        Guero
        JeBu
        Misled
        Sube
        stung
        Duclover
        oldE
        iNfRaReD
        Hurricane
        KATC
        Forces
        Flion
        kess
        Bertao
        Amar
        Junoon
        Jessup
        Aarbear
        sepetaiya
        LordGore
        Scarfaze
        Nubby
        HadoukeN!
        Creole
        Fork
        wiibimbo
        Daeric
        Santero
        Rows
        Producer
        Horatio
        soupero
        Aura <ZH>
        Phreek
        WASTED!!
        dour
        Sexual Juan
        Esau
        Alex Juan
        Indent
        Spikey
        Bender Rodriguez
        HUNT
        Phrenitis
        RAINBOW SEEKER
        Jizzron Phillips
        Mattey
        claushouse
        beam
        idk&idc
        Carling
        BugySwartz
        unreal_
        Star Fox
        Randle
        Schreekuline
        empion
        MeDDi
        Vulcan
        Rookie
        Aquarius
        hellkite
        skullspace
        MITB
        oDer
        Welt
        PROduct
        ckpoon
        Fructose
        efiL
        Panama
        3-Eyes
        xLo$eRx
        Die When Hit!!
        waven
        Last edited by LF; 11-09-2011, 10:10 PM. Reason: Update

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

in

Comment

On that boat already

(jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
            :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

Update

As of 2100 on 11/ we currently have 152 people registered and signed up to play, which means if we were to start RIGHT NOW we'd have at least 8 full 20 man teams. If you have yet to see this event you really need to check it out. It's an absolutely blast to play. Not to mention in makes me look like a better shark than I really am.

Rules Update

- Each team roster will have a 15-20 players (TBD)
              - Each game will be a 25 minute TIMED match with a 5 goal mercy rule in effect. (Finals will be 30 minutes with no mercy rule)
              - Each team must have a minimum of 7 players to start the game
              - Each team MUST have 2 terrs, 2 sharks and at least 1 jav/wb/lanc in the game at all times
              Last edited by LF; 11-09-2011, 10:19 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Updated as of 11/9/11.

Theres a few things I want input on, because I'm just kind of shooting from the hip here.

- With a full lineup consisting of 10 vs 10, how many people do you think should be on each team?
                - How should we pick captains? My initial thought was to just have X (based on the amount that sign up) people chosen THE DAY OF the draft based on who shows up. I could also ask people to volunteer here and pick ahead of time. Also I promise this will NOT be a long and drawn out ordeal like the TWDT draft. I fully expect it to take no longer than 30 minutes.

Any suggestions and/or advice would be appreciated. This isn't my first time attending an event like this, but it is my first time piecing it all together as the guy in charge, so I want to make sure I do right by the people. Thanks!

STARTING DATE: As of right now the draft will be on Sunday October 27th at 6:00PM EST which will be followed by a PIZZA TOURNAMENT. The first games to be played will be on Sunday December 4th at 3PM EST. Each game will start approximately 5 minutes earlier than the scheduled "start time" to allow time for adding lineups and start prompty (or very close to) at the scheduled time. Each day will have as many games as required to get every team at least 2 games. The tournament will last 3 weeks ending on Sunday December 18th. I will update stats weekly to keep everyone updated, and the team with the MOST WINS with at the end of the tournament will be declared the winners. In the event of a tie, MOST GOALS will be the tiebreaker
                Last edited by LF; 11-10-2011, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Don't turn back the time, rather make the draft on Sunday November 27th. Just a thought.
                  "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

fuk yea base-balling...

Best thing since Journey.
                    TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                    WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                    CURL MAX: An entire ham
                    SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                    DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                    WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                    BODYFAT:97%
                    TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Working...
                    X