No announcement yet.

skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conjuring is by far the most overpowered skill. nothing like having 2 demora lords skullfucking everything in your path or two storm artonaches killing dragons while you sip your tea next to the closest campfire.

Comment

i might try archery though, could craft a good dragonbone bow and destroy shit with that quite fast .. probably, the only problem i see is getting good arrows. i have tons of iron arrows, but honestly who the fuck wants to use those anyways.

Comment

been hearing a lot of good reviews so far, so I bought the game
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
          dragons need to be buffed. even the frost dragons are easy (except they hit hard as fuck, if they land that frost breath shit) and prove close to no challenge.

maybe mages are just op, though. and crafting dragon armor is epic but my enchants suck hard. =( must find an item with enchanting boost and smithing boost and start making pro crafting armor. carebear mode, craft 2 win.
          how far along in the main story are you? cuz there are some strong bosses.

particularly if you are not a mage and you run into like 2 or 3 of those draugur who have disarming shouts in the same room. you have no idea how pissed i was searching for my weapon for 20 mins after i killed that asshole.

the sneak tree is also op as shit, nothing like 16x crit dam from daggers on sneak attacks. i am just basically perma-invis/undetectable and shanking everyone from full to 0 at this point. even dragons can be full to 0'd with max sneak and max 1h
          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
          Originally posted by kthx
          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              i might try archery though, could craft a good dragonbone bow and destroy shit with that quite fast .. probably, the only problem i see is getting good arrows. i have tons of iron arrows, but honestly who the fuck wants to use those anyways.
              I had a shitload of old nord arrows aswell, sold those. I basically always use iron arrows unless I get into trouble and then I bring out the big guns (dwarven/elven arrows). The system works pretty well though so im having fun with it
              (Children)>hunted for life
              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Oh and I started using conjuring rather late so im not exactly high level there yet..

Comment

everything looks OP, going to cop the game soon once I rebuy a console. Sold mine a few months ago.

Looking into ILLUSION skill tree w/ 1-Handed.

Archery as secondary for long range.

From what I've seen everything seems overpowered, Illusion 1 handed sword seems like a pretty unique approach.
                  1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    wtf money you can't change your avatar

been seeing that chick with the pot leaves on her tits for so long, anything else just feels wrong
                    LOL

Comment

How many of you have discreetly downloaded the dragon sex mods?
                      sigpic

Comment

Today I cleared nearly an entire camp by sneaking in and shooting flaming steel arrows into the hearts of the wicked.

THIS GAME IS FUCKING AWESOME.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

money change ur fucking avatar back bro
                          Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                            how far along in the main story are you? cuz there are some strong bosses.

particularly if you are not a mage and you run into like 2 or 3 of those draugur who have disarming shouts in the same room. you have no idea how pissed i was searching for my weapon for 20 mins after i killed that asshole.

the sneak tree is also op as shit, nothing like 16x crit dam from daggers on sneak attacks. i am just basically perma-invis/undetectable and shanking everyone from full to 0 at this point. even dragons can be full to 0'd with max sneak and max 1h
                            havent even bothered with the main quests as of now, just been clearing all the damn dungeons where you get shouts and fight bosses plus been fighting dragons. and the only real challenge was when i was lv5 clearing that dungeon where you get the 20% less magika to cast spells mask. that boss was so annoying spamming fireballs and shit.

rebels ftw. guess ill start doing the main quests soon enough when i bother to relaunch the game.

Comment

Any of you played as werewolve yet? Or vampire for that matter? Im kinda doubting if its worth it cause it seems to be pretty weak against certain opponents..

Comment

I love this game a lot. It reminds me of fable and runescape put together with crazy good graphics and a shit ton better story line
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X