Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Celebrity Plays SubSpace - Possible Advertisement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soup du Jour View Post
    Looks like we have a volunteer!
    You're REALLY willing to let someone with less than 10 forum posts contact him?

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
      this guy is a faggot and so is everyone else who has dedicated their lives to showing other people their lives

So celebrities too? :O Or are we just hating on youtube people
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

this guy is a faggot and so is everyone else who has dedicated their lives to showing other people their lives
        I think the real faggots are the people who dedicate their free time in finding out what's new with some other faggot's life.

Comment

wait- lets not get side tracked here. KEEP UPVOTING THEM SUBSPACE COMMENTS!

Comment

Originally posted by MegamanEXE View Post
            You're REALLY willing to let someone with less than 10 forum posts contact him?
            If you don't count my mafia contributions, I have less posts than you

We are a self-governed community and I think you are as good a representative as most others. I mean, you still play the game which is a huge advantage over many forum-goers, myself included.
            Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

They get paid money for it based on the advertisements that play before the video. youtube.com/swiftyirl bought a new house for him and his friends (with money from his other youtube channel) to live in and make youtube videos for profits.

He also got a sponsor from Razer and promotes their products now.

All they do is play video games 24/7.

Comment

i know what a bunch of faggots right

Comment

If you want to play subspace you should stay clear of trench wars because the moderators keep banning you just because they are immature.

hithisisymyutube 12 hours ago
                  lol

Comment

I have contributed by upvoting positive subspace related comments on said video.

The video was annoying as the craps though.. DERPDEPRRPEPDERP
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
                      lol
                      yea thats me
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

You're not a gamer if you didn't stay up (on a regular basis) to 5 AM to play Ultima Online. Darkfall was the new UO, and you all missed out. Old game is old game.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                          They get paid money for it based on the advertisements that play before the video. youtube.com/swiftyirl bought a new house for him and his friends (with money from his other youtube channel) to live in and make youtube videos for profits.

He also got a sponsor from Razer and promotes their products now.

All they do is play video games 24/7.
                          And my mom always said you couldn't make a living off of video games...

Anyway, I'm considering writing a letter to him. But now that I think about it, do we REALLY want to have the audience of this guy trying out our game? He makes a living off of being "SO RANDUM LAWL" and his audience would doubtless be worse... more than that, I don't know if he would take a well thought out letter seriously. I believe I'm a good writer and could whip up a good letter explaining the situation, but would a logical letter about a real problem be the kind of thing to send to someone who makes a living like that?

We know that Continuum is hemorraging badly, but this is like taking a blood transfusion from a cow. It might work for a short time, but then...

Comment

Moo?
                            (Children)>hunted for life
                            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
                              Moo?
                              That would be about the extent of the vocabulary of our potential "players."

Comment

so 100,000 hits on a video makes u a youtube celebrity? damn my vids have 100k views how bout u just pay me?

Comment

Working...
                                X