Clear All

• attn: tagmore

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-15739995

hahahahahahahahahaha
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

red heads love bbc
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Comment

all your base are belong to US marines now tagmor

Comment

I'm sorry did I give the impression of some ignorant patriotic Australian?
          I dislike the policies and agendas of the Australian Government just as much as that of the U.S. I just discuss the U.S. more on this forum because I doubt any of you are interested in developments in Australian politics.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
            I'm sorry did I give the impression of some ignorant patriotic Australian?
            I dislike the policies and agendas of the Australian Government just as much as that of the U.S. I just discuss the U.S. more on this forum because I doubt any of you are interested in developments in Australian politics.
            Hows mass immigration working out for you? Yeah it's not working here either. This is about as much conversation that is needed on the topic.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

politics is for politicians, there should be a rule that if ur career is not in politics u shouldnt be able to talk about them, ever

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                politics is for politicians, there should be a rule that if ur career is not in politics u shouldnt be able to talk about them, ever
                10/10

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                Hows mass immigration working out for you? Yeah it's not working here either. This is about as much conversation that is needed on the topic.
                Mass immigration is fine. We are all the same people. The problem is the deliberate manipulation to keep various racial groups segregated within the same society. England is a great example of how a government can impose blatant fascist legislation upon a culturally divided society.
                Last edited by TagMor; 11-17-2011, 03:23 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                  source: every monarch, fascist, dictator in human history
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                  X