X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!

Okay, so this is weird. First off:

1. I tried to log into tw forums last night at work, because I figured out it doesn't block the forums. It blocks trenchwars.org for being a "game" website, but doesn't block forums, so I was happy. The problem is, it kept saying INVALID PW. It also would NOT recognize my email address linked to the account. Why? To add to that, as you can see, I'm able to log into my account at my home computer, using the SAME password that I kept trying at work, which it said it was wrong.

2. This is the real kicker...

My PW for Exalt in the actual game DOESN'T WORK. I'm almost positive someone hacked my account. It was the same pw as for forums, and my forum pw was screwed up... also my hotmail account was hacked too, along with facebook.

I think someone from TW hacked the database, got my forum pw or something, and tried it for all the accounts linked to forums. Where the hell is the security for the website? What a fucking joke.

So now, I don't have my Exalt name that I've owned for almost 13 years, because some moron like Oranje hacked into the forums or into subspace and got my password.

Is there ANYTHING I can do to fix this? Also, the email account that Exalt was under for a lost password is old and gone now. It was an AOL account, from back when 56k modems were actually considered fast. Anyway, am I screwed here, or what?

If I can't get my name back, I'll probably never play subspace again, simply because this is ridiculous that some faggot like Oranje can hack into forums or twdivisions website and steal everyone's passwords. Why is there no security in these websites? For all I know, that faggot could find some kind of financial statements or hack my account into amazon.com or whatever. I actually DID have to change my bank account numbers and get a new debit card, because someone hacked my shit through amazon.

So seriously, I think I just got fucked in the ass by some faggot low life who thinks it's cool to hack a 15 year old astroids game.

So my question is this: Why didn't my password for forums work at work yesterday, even though it works right now? I did send an email to forums admin (dunno whose running the show anymore, I haven't played in a year), so maybe you guys helped me there, but if not, why would the same pw work now when it didn't yesterday?

Secondly, is there any way for me to get my name Exalt back? Thanks for your time, whoever it is that reads this bunch of jumbled, no spell-checked, and horrible grammar thread post.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

I think you should really look at yourself here first, since your story doesn't make much sense. If I look at your current IP that you posted this with, it matches the latest login on your username in TW aswell. ?find Exalt - last seen 8 hours ago, traces back to your current IP. So any case of your name being hacked by a forum user or someone who allegedly hacked our forums is total nonsense. The previous IP match on your TW name dates back from months ago, so nobody has used your name to login to TW in the meantime. Rest assured, I can safely say our forum is safely protected from any hack attempts and your password / login not working from your work is probably due to them not letting you use cookies, a simple case of having caps lock on or some other security your company has built in to prevent employees from doing non-work related stuff when at work. :thinking:

Also, try logging in from forums.trenchwars.net instead of .org because some browsers don't store cookies from .org the way it should be which prevents you from logging in properly aswell.
    Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
    24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
    1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Except for that one time we all had to change our forum passwords because someone did hack the forums and steal user names and passwords right MM?
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Even though MM already mentioned it, I'll elaborate that .net always works for me (I use firefox and chrome) and .org never works for me when trying to login to forums.
        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Yeah but that was years ago and that was some banned moron forcehacking his way into our server, after that we obviously took precautions so it doesn't happen again, and it hasn't happened since.
          Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
          24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
          1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

so being hacked is what they call forgetting your password now? srsly... who has facebook hotmail tw forums and ss all hacked? u fucked up, its on u

Comment

That's because I finally recovered the password. It just took 1000 login tries. This thread can be closed now.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
              X