No announcement yet.

Attack Tournament (Official)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's kinda what i figured must've happened, lf. the "inner circle" of attack players is so small that it was bound to happen because most caps don't know the game or its regulars all that well.

i really think we should have just one meaningless "pre-season" game. there are way too many people on these teams who have never played attack before. to just jump right in from the get go is going to lead to that primate poo fest jerome mentioned and it won't be pretty.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I don't even know who's going to be running this anymore lol, most likely diakka. A "Preseason" game would depends on how many people actually show. I grouped all 196 people that signed up, but a lot of them probably signed up just because the zoner told them to and won't actually bother showing, but I guess we'll see
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I didn't get picked...

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
          I didn't get picked...
          its ok you can spec me and pretend u were dominating with me and my new best friend LF

Comment

Ill get every single person than wants a place on a team, I promise. If you want to play mutalisk then show up on sunday and I'll add you to whatever team needs you
            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Looking forward to this attack season.

Team 6's name has changed. We are now: 9 Llamas.

Da Llamas COMIN' atcha.
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

First round of the Attack Tournament starts Sunday, December 11th at 2:30 PM EST
                REGISTRATIONS (!signup in ?go Attack) are still OPEN! We will keep them open for a while in case some teams don't have enough players that show up. So if you would like to signup for attack type ?go attack and do :AttackBot:!signup or just show up on the day of the games and hope a captain picks you. I would do both if you want a good chance at being picked.

P.S. In case you weren't aware the teams have been set and are listed above in a previous post by LF; captains please make sure you are ready to use the bot commands on AttackBot and know who is on your roster by checking this forum. Also some of you were made assists in case your caps don't show up for w/e reason. Anyways, that's it for now, let's work on having a good showing the first weekend and I'll keep you guys updated on any changes that take place between now and Sunday.
                Last edited by Diakka; 12-09-2011, 06:04 PM.
                Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Working...
                X