IMPORTANT: A-CAPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT: A-CAPS

As of now, captains can set upto 12 assistants if they so chose.

Hopefully this will allow squads to be able to twd without having to worry about not having a cap online.

A new managerial position should be added to the TWD roster IMO. There should be 3 captains, 5 assistant-captains, and 8 assistants (whose only power would be to accept and reject challenges). Assistant-captains should be able to accept people on roster, but they should not be able to axe them (in case a recruit was accepted by the captain but the captain isn't available to accept them on the website). Captains should stay the same and be able to do everything they're currently allowed to do (promote/demote people, accept/axe people, accept/reject games).

I think that having 12 assistants takes the specialness out of being promoted.. If you have 3 captains, with a roster cap of 35, that means 32 players are eligible to be assistant. If 12 are made assistant, that's almost 40% of the roster, and it looks a bit strange on the website. Having an extra position added would add meaning to being promoted by your captain (not to take anything away from those who've been promoted with this new rule enforced). If you look at a TWD roster that is full, and is also using 12 (A)'s, it looks kind of funny seeing half the roster as an assistant.

Comment

I kinda like your idea of having assistant-captains that could accept people on roster. Dunno if the extra complexity is really needed, though. I've never really thought of it being a great special thing to be promoted to assistant, it's more of a practicality. For all I care everybody on the roster could be an assistant, as long as the bots would limit challenges sent to squads.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

funnily enough (A) already stands for assistant captain, but that could be changed easily.

Comment

Working...
        X