HALL OF FAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    it takes a special kind of person to turn a thread trying to recognize contributions to the game and try to turn it onto a flame war to appeal your petty grudges.

kudos.
    it takes a special kind of person to see a perfectly good little joke and turn an opportunity to bring some much needed laughter into the world and turn it into a flaming bag of poop.

if we can get off the moral high ground and get back on topic I'd like to nominate ron paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
      they been on every possible twd squad, just add these two and u got all bases covered! nice and minimalistic

we could simplify it even more and just induct mayde or shattey

synergy

Comment

eheh eheh heheheheh ^_^

Comment

pinkstar

one of the most successful player in trench wars. for a player that started TW 3 years ago, she has already won twlb and is now currently sysop of the zone. amazing!
          TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by zhou View Post
            pinkstar

one of the most successful player in trench wars. for a player that started TW 3 years ago, she has already won twlb and is now currently sysop of the zone. amazing!
            what if we can nominate ppl like this then i nominate myself - least work done for biggest legacy left (co-founding penetrate, going afk 3hrs later, logging back on to enjoy my new medal)
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I led Quake to earn the highest point total in TWDD history above 1920 or something. Also, we led all three major divisions simultaneously. Something unimaginable in the state of decadence this game is in. Now, I don't want to use the phrase, "greatest captain in TWDD history", but I don't mind if you guys want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                we could simplify it even more and just induct mayde or shattey

synergy
                shattey sounds like what i do after my morning cup of coffee

i've gotta learn to lay off the high test stuff
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X