• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ mega not being nominated hahaha

Will do so TWBD: Megaman, been one of top spiders in game
    Could argue for twdd / twjd also, up 2 you guys

and i take my nominated on psymorph back because she is female

jk
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Doesn't make sense to me that neither thunder or sk8 is nominated. They are the same squad and are both ranked top 3 as most successful squads of all time, which means that they are clearly the most successful group of players in history but that's ok. Keep nominating a squad that willingly made ignite captain for a long period of time.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
        Quicksand

Only TWLD squadron to go undefeated.
        No, Quicksand is the only squad to go undefeated in TWL while winning every game 4 vs 5.
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

these lists just make me realize how long i have been playing. when i look and go "wtf don't they remember x"...makes me sad a little
          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
          Originally posted by kthx
          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

I'd nominate Holydude or Spybreak! or Neth instead of erathia for bd.

Comment

posted in the wrong thread. feel free to delete
              Last edited by Jones; 11-28-2011, 08:59 AM.
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                I'd nominate Holydude or Spybreak! or Neth instead of erathia for bd.
                These are who people remember, so no vote is wrong or right. Upto the judges to chose the winner, who will be mostly players who have played for along time so do actually remember them :P I do agree with you however

Comment

no scuzzy sureshot!?

Comment

This list of squads and players or kinda a joke, I would have to agree with lots of people on it. I mean where is Pirates, Pallies, Quicksand, I mean shit even squads like [)efen[)ers deserves to be up there before some of the squads that are.. does anyone remember that squad and how like an entire generation of pubbers were brought up into TWD from it? This list seems more like a Hollywood Award show than a real list of squads in TWD that actually contributed to this games character or overall skill level.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Squad: Wingmasters
                      Been around in TWD since 2003 and was one of the biggest squads in 2002 with over 100 members. Teaching newbies how to play, destroying squads in JD mostly by having aliased players who joined (and mvp'd) vs. the top competition for pictures of Moniqe.

Notable player(s): Morh, been a captain for 9 years. DarkJC, 300 ms of Doom.

Players:
                      TWDD
                      Vys, never done much in TWLD, yet this guy has literally beaten squads alone versus 4 in TWDD.

TWJD
                      Underground. Captain of Sk8, one of the greatest squads in TWD, which spawned Thunder who is now the best TWLJ squad around.
                      'UG' provided the chat with laughter and never hesitated to be a 4th when we needed one.

TWBD
                      PinkSTAR
                      Types like a girl. Plays the most boring ship (shark) and leader of Tenure
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign View Post
                        You won't hear me bash people like Banzi, Badboyz, or Plague Rabbit, but why nominate people who stopped playing so long ago and hardly played TWD for any length of time?
                        Look at the Hall of Fame for any sport, players that get inducted have always stopped playing long ago lol... It's about what they did and accomplished while they played that gets them the vote. With that being said, hands down:

TWJD
                        Plague Rabbit (would vote Scuzzy Sureshot also, if he had played TWD really)
                        Best Jav to play
                        TW SMod
                        TWD Co-Coordinator

Johnie <ER>> my sister takes dick like a champ!

1:disown> i hate virgins, they always bleed
                        1: Dezmond> why do they bleed?

Comment

this y cres kill himself? fast-track hall of fame nomination?
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I Nominate Quicksand for being the most hated TWD squad of all time. Squads literally would refuse to dd us.

Scrotal's Horde!! for being the original pub squad

-KAOS- for being the first newb ran squad to face -SIEGE-

Me for being around since the begining and never having a rec lower then 9-8 in TWDD. 8)
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

i nominate Necromotic for bein one of da all time greatest basers of all time
                              LA

Comment

Thought someone would have nominated Brainwave by now :P. They trained a lot of people.
                                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X