Hall of fame general discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    it would make way more sense to just have a "history of twd" similar to epi's history of tw, and you throw in some shout outs and what not. a hall of fame for a dick around, time waster of a "league" is superfluous.
    Love your cap, Jason.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

how about some all-time TWD stats

Comment

just make a list, don't call it a hall of fame, and have everyone vote or give shoutouts.

make it based solely on their twd dominance. i mean there's gotta be a few karl malone's in our history.

also make a twd fossil HoF:
        I nominate Rule
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I think Izor is the Karl Malone of subspace, I realize this is over most of your heads but thats ok.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

angry whopper'd

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Yeah if this is for a TWD hall of fame, it should have a totally diff approach and should probably not be included, but instead just a "give props to these guys for playing alot of twd or leading weaker squads"

So that being said, giving someone like midoent a shoutout would be fitting.
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

i want twd stat compilations

Comment

Yeah me too, I once had this bd where i got 50 kills in shark and 0 tks and we won, I posted it on bw forums but it got lost. If sum1 could retrieve plsn ty

1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.

Comment

and that's impressive because..?

Comment

Well its impressive because, because if the game was a 15-0ish rape then getting 50 kills in that amount of time in a shark is impressive.

If it was a competitive game 15-12ish then that means there was more pushing and more opportunities to get tks, so to consistently get kills in which not a single teammember is killed through lev shows efficient bombing and pure ownage of enemy team's sharks?

Comment

Also if you can show me games where people have reproduced something similar and if you can't then....... i win

Comment

u kidding right?

before rating system for sharks got raped, it used to be a sport to get mvp in shark.. probably easiest in 15-0 games where u could easily hold on to full shrapnel for a long time = a lot of kills in main tube / lower base..
                          not saying 50 kills in shark is bad (do hope u had less than 50 deaths tho), but it's not difficult at all.. also who gives a fuck about tks, tks usually happen because of retarded camping spiders and i say fuck them, i'm mining because i want to get more kills than u.

try going for high (2:1+) ratios in shark, or getting most kills on ur team as shark. or for other ships: most kills + fewest (preferably 0 deaths) in terr.. or those most kills + 0 deaths spider.. those i found more difficult to achieve and cost me quite some time (+ the right games vs teams like No Surrender / Paladen, who'd just keep coming and coming without posing any real danger :P)

/bitter bragging basing vet

ps. hope twd hall of fame doesnt become sort of apissing contest for 'mean feats', i can hardly believe how nerdy i used to be over stats and achieving stupid things like getting past the 180 kill mark etc... part of me still likes to brag about it to newbies who ive nevr played against.. quite sad!

on topic: if possible to retract just give a shout out to those who actually played most twd games (won or lost who cares)..

Comment

Damnz spoken like a true basing vet /o\

Comment

Wow bram hating on campers, hehehehehe
                              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                              3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                              X