Hall of fame general discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wud like 2 nominate angirbirds
    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
    beam> stfu tsunami
    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

pee pee sock is the best? u dont even fukin no this? r u fukin deaff dum and fukin blind? or just to plane stupid to see this?
      im the best wb in tw.

Comment

Like to nominate myself for being the biggest badass in tw, biggest shit talker, pee pee can't compete dis.

Better recognize hoes.
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Pala is the squad choice. I can't believe I am saying this but....what Vys said.
          MODERATOR WARNING:Stop.....or I'll say Stop again!-The Duc :-)

Comment

Rasaq

Took Build/Syne/Wolf/Syne to TWLD Season 11-14
            Helped get Pene to TWLD Season 14 then left for Syne.
            Helped get Pene to TWLD Season 15 and made playoffs.
            I know they don't want to admit it, but I inspired Jessup and the rest of Paladen to compete and make TWLD Season 14. They had a very good run with me there and I kept in touch with them throughout the season to keep it going and not give up because me and a few others left.

I never really had the talent around me, but I've always managed to do decent and hold my own. I don't have the numbers like others, but I never had great players around me like most of the elites got to experience with. I know this isn't what we're looking for now, but I figured maybe a few will read this and remember it for the future. So hopefully when this zone drops to 50 people I will be inducted!!!!

For squads I also vote Paladen. Also, keep in mind, a lot of the newer players that are being introduced to this game and gaining experience are coming from Danyell!!'s squads. I know they're not good, but she is doing a great job of bringing people in.

Comment

What type of nerd nominates himself?

Yea Paladen's a good call.

Comment

The only hall of fame that matters is already at A1 in the only arenas that matter...
                -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                  Rasaq

Left /Syne/Wolf/Syne during TWLD Season 11-14
                  Left Pene during TWLD Season 14 then left for Syne.
                  Left Pene during TWLD Season 15 and made playoffs.
                  I know they don't want to admit it, but I got aced by Jessup and the rest of Paladen during TWLD Season 14. They had a very good run with me gone and I kept in touch with them throughout the season to keep it going and not give up because me and a few others left.

I've always had the talent around me, but I've never managed to do decent and hold my own. I don't have the numbers like others, but I had great players around me like Raazi. I know this isn't what we're looking for now, but I figured maybe a few will read this and remember it for the future. So hopefully when this zone drops to 50 people I will be inducted!!!!
                  fixed

Comment

twdd: apok, guy played this game for a while and hasn't quit like the washed up fgts who expect to get these awards. Apok doesn't rely on lag to help him either like some of the other "elites" Also because his supposedly top 5 lineup on his squads suck monkey shit when he isn't playing

twjd: apok, guy decided to jav one day and aced lj medalists

twbd: apok, guy decided to base one day and destroyed the entire pene lineup (i wasn't in obviously wuda sat the fgt)

anyone who disagrees should have sex with a porcupine

Comment

Also would like to strip cres of his roty title, it should be transferred to me because

1) i was newer, and a better player than cres at the time

2) guy faked his death

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

EDIT: huehuehuehuehuheuehuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu heuheuheuheuheueh (brazilian friendly)
                        Phiz> I probably am gay
                        Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

On a serious note, why in the hell are you making a hall of fame for a league that's inconsequential and has never been anything more than a warmup for the main league that people take seriously? Shouldn't you be doing something important like removing the roster cap which doesn't work at all?

The only thing the roster cap is doing is keeping loyal players that have no desire to go elsewhere permanently uninterested in the game. I appreciate the effort and this is by no means a personal insult to anyone involved, but common sense needs to prevail here.
                          Phiz> I probably am gay
                          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

common sense is hardly ever used when implementing rules, ease, you should know that by now. so many bad rules have been put in place for close to no valid reason.

.. now i seem like a rebel on staff for sure. got to keep up with dat reputation.

Comment

maybe not so much a hall of fame as a sort of hall of records - best winning streaks, best k:d ratio of anyone with over 50 games, etc. the sort of things people can easily compete for
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i see no list of names to vote on!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X