• Show
Clear All

Hero Scape

I love this game!

Used to play it with my family

u can build your own battlefield / dungeon

everything's customizable. its so much fun lol

Originally posted by Supreme
    To answer your question: board & dices & cards. lol. but the cards only give the heroes (15 to pick from ish) items and monsters. dices have two kinds, movement and attack shit and the board on which to move.

Envision dungeons and dragons but less nerdy (and more fun).
    Same for this game

We used to have a big table in our basement, and we'd play one single layout (since we built a huge playing field) over like an entire month. it was crazy

it's easy to build, all the map pieces snap into eachother (the hexagons - there's hundreds of them)
    Last edited by Xog; 11-29-2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Its a fixed board though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFwqteWCR4A like that. (dont know if the review is any good)
      (Children)>hunted for life
      (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
      :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

mouse trap

anyone else remember playing that game and that stupid diver wouldnt go in the stupid bucket

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i never actually played mousetrap. my sis and i would always just build the board and then let 'er rip.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

kimble.

or is this thread a serious one?

Comment

Great card game called Golf, I can explain the rules if you're interested but it's basically a strategy game with playing cards. Also another good game is Apples to Apples, word association game great for parties. Get quite a few laughs out of it when you play.
              sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
              1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Soup du Jour View Post
                Edify, I was looking at Munchkins and was going to buy it until the board game guy said "it's lots of fun but quite simplistic". Any comments?
                Yeah like project dragon said, it's fairly simple. It uses addition and luck of the draw. Most of the strategy ends up in whether people want to stop you from winning by teaming up on you, or not. However it's pretty fun since there's a huge variety of cards/uses. It's a bit childish too but.. there's way more child's play going on in this thread.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

bbw edition jenga

Comment

on the "to get" list are
                    blokus, apples to apples, cluedo, balderdash, ludo, trivial pursuit and munchkins

Stratego is good but I have a friend who would do this and I would lose my shit every time
                    ...as it turns out, the clip has been removed from youtube but it's a part of a robot chicken episode where one kid plays better and loses and the idiot kid who wins says "I had a better stratego"

I used to play backgammon with my dad and he always beat me which is probably why I haven't played since.

Parcheesi is definitely a "classic".

I have read about hero scape and it seems like a good game but I don't want to have boxes upon boxes of pieces and a large-scale set up just to play.

bbw three party?
                    Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Has someone mentioned monopoly? and if not, how so?
                      Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

The best monopoly games I have played was with a Pastor at church. It was the only time where we actually played "by the rules" (mortgages, rules on building houses/hotels, etc...), and where people would actually make trades on property. He was pretty ruthless, and now my friends think I am mean when I play it with them.
                        D:
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Yo monopoly is serious business, no room for friendship in the business world.
                          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Comment

There was an old game I played called "Keys to the Kingdom" which was pretty fun. I liked most of the older 90s and 80s board games that have a fantasy element to it.

And there is this card game out there called Controversy if you want to play with friends you no longer want to like.
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X