X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

admit it, you got beat irl by a stoned forumer

Comment

The judges already spoke I won round 1 smoke some more
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
        Ding Ding: Round goes to the_paul!
        How u win the last round of mafia? Oh ya by listening to me, you should do it more often

Comment

I didn't win the last round because we all got Tim Donaghy'd

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            The judges already spoke I won round 1 smoke some more
            You shouldn't be trying to troll me when we're discussing something this serious, obviously u ran out of smart-ass comments and cant think of anything else to say

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              I didn't win the last round because we all got Tim Donaghy'd
              You must be delusional if u think think any girl would e-date an iraqi

Comment

I'm made of smart ass comments I'm just getting warmed up. You almost derailed me with all your talk about the connection between 2d spaceship players and irl janitors but I think I made it through all of that shit.

No pun intended

Comment

No thats just pub shit talk, ur first comment was pretty well put and kinda trolled me well, but i exposed the flies likes supreme who eat up little bullshit comments like that

I'll give you till tomorrow to come up with something else clever to say

Comment

What time zone are you in so we can have a good definition of tomorrow. This is important

Comment

Pacific, right now its 9 minutes past midnight, all set?

Comment

Ding ding ding: the_paul got back in the game but it was futile against paparaazi's massive post-spamming. 1-1. Final round commence.
                        (Children)>hunted for life
                        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

So if it's past midnight I guess this means I have until Monday to figure something out, jackpot

Comment

That joke, over my head

Comment

It wasn't a joke, you said tomorrow and since it's 12:09 on Sunday I have until Monday. Not everything is a joke, this is a serious thread

Comment

Ding ding ding. Raazi lost it by sheer confusion. Grats to the winner! The_paul! Celabat0ry gif coming up.
                                (Children)>hunted for life
                                (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                                :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Working...
                                X