• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the_paul seriously mad

Comment

i mean when u reply seriously to sarcasm...u gotta be fukin mad

Comment

Been a while since you posted in the mafia thread raazi, you seem pretty comfortable hiding out over here.
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

isnt it still night in the mafia thread?

Comment

I think raazi scared pene wont have any spots for him if he wants to come back afk

Jk tho, but serious we prolly need some room for me LOL
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I wasn't serious. I was sarcastically acting like I was serious because you took the thread so seriously at the beginning of our conversation. Gg though it was a fun one, sir.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Also ty supreme, number 1 ref
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

i do like the idea demonic had with the extra roster spots for inactive members.

just throwin' dat out there.

Comment

Yeah an "inactive vet" roster or something along those lines may not be a bad addition. 5-10 extras like that would probably settle most issues captains currently have.
                    Fuck it.

Comment

are you kidding stop tip toeing around this issue and get rid of this roster cap so people who have played games with same squad for over a decade can play off and on can still play with their friends, we give squads 15 assistants so they can play games without caps and now we are going to have to wait for caps to switch around people on the TWD roster get the fuck out of here

Comment

and keep your petty mafia squabbles about who is most sarcastic and less butt hurt in your own threads

Comment

Nice runon.
                          Fuck it.

Comment

it's stream of consciousness but at least you won't find me purposefully spelling words wrong

Comment

At least there is that!
                              Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                I wasn't serious. I was sarcastically acting like I was serious because you took the thread so seriously at the beginning of our conversation. Gg though it was a fun one, sir.
                                Yeah i understand, you started sarcasming as soon as i shit all over ur sports team comparison, welcum 2 da jungle fgt.

Comment

Working...
                                X