X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am tebowing at the game. Go broncos.
    Fuck it.

Comment

Stop trying to jump back in the ring with Ali because you landed a couple of shots in the first bout
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        Stop trying to jump back in the ring with Ali because you landed a couple of shots in the first bout
        ur attempt to look witty failed a long time ago, maybe next time you'll put a little more thought into ur posts before trying to call somebody out, you should be embarrassed and quit tw forums forever

...scorched

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          I'm made of smart ass comments I'm just getting warmed up.
          still waiting

Comment

Zzzzzzz
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Tebowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
              Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                i do like the idea demonic had with the extra roster spots for inactive members.

just throwin' dat out there.
                And when is someone 'inactive'? It's kinda hard to define that. Person A says someone is inactive when he plays max 5 games a week, while rest of squad plays 20+.
                Person B says someone is inactive when he logs on once a month.
                Major Crisis

Comment

inactive members are players that are the complete opposite of you.

they're players who log in once or twice a week to hang around with their subspace friends. they're players who don't give a shit about this game and log to the game once a week to play an odd game or two. they're players that have better things to do than play this game religiously.

there's plenty of old veterans who rarely log in to play that could easily be fit to these inactive roster slots. thunder, for instance, has had to axe tons of inactive members due to the roster cap and currently almost all of them are without a squad because none of the top tier squads want a member who doesn't play often, it's a waste of roster slot.

Comment

So wait.. is tw staff now saying that there is going to be inactive slots for squads...

Aren't these the players you made us all axe so that they could create new squads...

How many people told you that you were making a retarded decision.

Just remove the roster cap already.. this is basically you admitting the roster cap idea didn't work and was pointless without losing any ego and admitting you were wrong.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i wanted it to be removed, but that wasn't an option apparently. thus, that's a decent compromise. at least it's a step to the right direction.

Comment

This roster cap works better for new squads.
                        Noticed we are a lot more active then before, because we got more active players now and more active players wanting to join.
                        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                          This roster cap works better for new squads.
                          Noticed we are a lot more active then before, because we got more active players now and more active players wanting to join.
                          i hope this is sarcasm!

Comment

Originally posted by Fis View Post
                            i hope this is sarcasm!
                            Did you really think that Wazzaaa can say something serious? Didn't think so.
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

i kind of just stopped playing this off season.

usually i play the whole time, but not this one. i will come back for twl unless this roster cap business is annoying

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                So wait.. is tw staff now saying that there is going to be inactive slots for squads...

Aren't these the players you made us all axe so that they could create new squads...

How many people told you that you were making a retarded decision.

Just remove the roster cap already.. this is basically you admitting the roster cap idea didn't work and was pointless without losing any ego and admitting you were wrong.
                                The idea of roster cap was not to punish inactive players, it was to limit the # of active players per squad. It worked to a degree in that active players are more spread out, but harmed those inactive players who log on once a week to play 1 or 2 games as they were the first to be dropped. This means you can keep your inactive players and it doesnt affect the general idea of limiting the # of active players each squad may have. So nothing is being admitted to be wrong, but what it is saying is we are looking to improve on things, and since inactive players was what everyone said was the issue this has been fixed.
                                I have said already roster cap wont be completely removed, and as turban said this is not an option.

Comment

Working...
                                X