• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move tw server

Cant play anymore.

[IMG][/IMG]

been 2 weeks now.

D:
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Where do you live? 250 isn't so bad, tons of people play with that lag.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
      Where do you live? 250 isn't so bad, tons of people play with that lag.

Brazil. 250 was very low at the time of screenshot. it goes 300 +- and lots of ploss.
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

1022 players in hyperspace...???

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
          1022 players in hyperspace...???
          It's just some some nerdrage trickery. The owner of HyperSpace isn't happy about the population inflation that the peered zones are commiting. In schope's screenshot Chaos, PowerBall and SWZ have nearly 140 players each due to the peering when they probably don't even have half that.
          2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
          2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
          2:puker> he
          2:puker> maledonna
          2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

and TW has 100 bots and 100 afk :P

but yeah i went o_O at 1000+ on hyperspace too

that reason makes it funny
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

i bet a lot of people aren't aware of the peering h i m mentioned. a bunch of zones got together and decided to mirror population statistics. so let's say tw has 55 people in pub and eg has 34 and dsb has 12, all three zones will show 101. really stupid if you ask me. it's a blatant lie and when a new player comes along they'll go "wow, look at all these people playing!" and then five seconds later when they enter a zone they'll go, "oh wait this is dead, wtf?"
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I thought you could also freely change from certain arena's in one zone straight to an arena in the other without esc+q and reconnecting? If that was the case it's probably a great idea, if not, fuck em.
                "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
                  I thought you could also freely change from certain arena's in one zone straight to an arena in the other without esc+q and reconnecting? If that was the case it's probably a great idea, if not, fuck em.
                  That is the case and I agree it's a good idea but some people seem to have a problem with it.
                  2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
                  2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
                  2:puker> he
                  2:puker> maledonna
                  2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

use a vpn, that should solve your problem with lag. it's most likely that same fucking router messing things up (hopone NYC one) for you south americans this time instead of targeting us euros. haha.

or move away from that shitty country to a real one.

Comment

KEEP TW SERVER

Comment

hehe congrats ^__^

Comment

Working...
                        X