TWSD/TWFD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWSD/TWFD

So, I've tried both of these and think they could be a lot better. TWFD being elimination to 10 makes no sense. Being shorthanded in FD is a LOT harder than a DD. I really think this should be a race to 50. Same with SD. Holding the flag first and getting a few kills then running for 20 mins doesnt seem to make too much sense. I guess that wont stop people from running for 20 mins but it makes more sense than clusterfucking over a gay flag that slows you down.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Race to 50 win by 5 with a time limit

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

izor has spoken, start making changes

Comment

we've been requesting for changes for eons now but to no avail. both arenas are horrible and the gameplay is just fucking awful.

sd should be a point race (stated this MULTIPLE TIMES in the past) to X points, with a timed limit just in case the game drags on for longer than it should. the points required to win a round would depend on how many players are playing the game.

fd should be a kill race, definitely.

Comment

but maybe with a new twd head operator and assistant, something may happen. who knows, i'm no longer on the twd team to have a say on this matter as i'm apparently not suited for the job.

i kid, i'm just too inactive thus my words of advice aren't valued by anyone that's highly ranked on staff. activity > knowledge.

Comment

i have alot im already working on atm (see upcoming changes thread) but twfd/twsd is not working in its current format, so ill move it higher up the queue as with the changes for basing in terms of how the scoring is done.

Comment

i may post some suggestions on twd staff forum at some point for sd/fd/bd.

Comment

no one gives a shit about these leagues no matter what you do
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Yeah working on other things is obviously a higher priority, as these have no TWL equivalent but people will at least play FD/SD if they were a bit more fun. A lot of the times squads like Camaris won't want to DD us cause they dont have their top line on but we'll play FD or SD or something just cause its something else to do
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                  X