Result of TWD meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Result of TWD meeting

As promised a few things were discussed (unfortunatly not twfd/twsd as yet, that will be for next one).

1) Roster cap to remain at 35, however addition of +10 inactive roster slots. Inactive roster slots allow players in them to play max 3 games per week, caps can move players to inactive/active but takes 48hrs to do so (to be done as soon as possible with website changes as well, may delay it a bit)

2) Maps - All maps are updated to match twl maps, as trial seemed to go well

3) Shrap - Shrap has been changed in BD from random to non random, although a minor change will allow sharks to aim shrap shots, but also allow defending teams to plan for it better, so shouldnt affect too much, but may give sharks some additional "shots" in base

4) Damage Dealt/Damage taken - New stats to be added to BD, which will record total damage dealt and damage taken. Eventually this will be used to change the scoring method and weigh heavily for mvp scores etc (no more doing all the damage and a spider nicks the kill etc") Bots to be updated ASAP, again website as soon as we can, with website in consideration.

--Possible future changes --

Squad experience - Squad gains levels and gets added features such as at lvl 5 being able to add pics to squad page etc, this is just for fun and pride nothing more.

Incentives for caps - to encourage new squads, caps would be rewarded for creating and running squads

Shrap pattern is awesome. Fun for sharks, but it also means less inter-client variances leading to "Rep the shrap!" --- "I didnt see any shrap!?!"
    TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
    WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
    CURL MAX: An entire ham
    SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
    DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
    WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
    BODYFAT:97%
    TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

i'm gonna miss random shrap, but i'm starting to think i'm the only one.

i get the argument for non-random. of course, it allows for sharks to utilize another skill and makes for more competitiveness by taking a luck factor out of the game.

but i'm still gonna miss it. i feel like shark is already a well-honed, methodical type of ship to play and this will just make it more methodical.

one question though... will the number of shrap pieces become fixed as well? or will that still be random? i haven't played a bd yet since the change to see what's what.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i'm guessing shrap will still be dependent on how much u spawn with and which greens you pick up, jas
        Gun remembers.

Comment

it'll still be the same. you may spawn with 0 shrapnel or maximum shrapnel (5) or green up to get shrapnel (as you know, sharks doesn't get full charge greens, instead they get shrapnel from those).

that's fine if you ask me. we could obviously set it to a fixed amount of 3 (not 5 anymore) but what's the point of that.

Comment

The shrap system is identical to before, minus the fact that their trajectories are now known. You spawn with a random level of shrap, and shrap can be greened.

Again, just like it was before, you can have either 0, 3 or 5 shrapnel projectiles roughly in the direction of:

0 - None, obviously
            3 - 12 o'clock, 4 o'clock, 8 o'clock
            5 - 12 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 5 o'clock, 8 o'clock, 10 o'clock
            TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
            WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
            CURL MAX: An entire ham
            SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
            DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
            WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
            BODYFAT:97%
            TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

thank god, this will cut down on "wtf shrap" "wtf invisishrap" "wtf shrap?"
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by meddi View Post
                The shrap system is identical to before, minus the fact that their trajectories are now known. You spawn with a random level of shrap, and shrap can be greened.

Again, just like it was before, you can have either 0, 3 or 5 shrapnel projectiles roughly in the direction of:

0 - None, obviously
                3 - 12 o'clock, 4 o'clock, 8 o'clock
                5 - 12 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 5 o'clock, 8 o'clock, 10 o'clock
                a bit off with the numbers there, but whatever, close enough.

0° -> 72° -> 144° -> 216° -> 288° -> 360° / 0°

or 2.4 h jumps w/ clock.

Comment

show us your boobs
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

This is all lies, have been aiming shrap 4 years

On topic: Good add with the damage given/damage dealt now people who dont know much about tw can find out who's good pusher and who's a bs kill stealing campr (no names)
                    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Demonic, would be nice to add aim % on the TWD site as well. That way we could see how accurate a person is- concerning DDs and JDs mostly, but also in BDs (spiders, javs, warbirds, lancs). Would be a good addition to the BPM (bullets fired per minute).
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I dont think aim % in JD means anything; u can land a bomb next to someone and kill him but it wouldnt count as a hit.
                        Dont really know whether bullets are considered hits in jd.

Comment

by aim percentage, i'm assuming you're just gonna take shots landed divided by shots fired which is really only a telling statistic in dd's. jd's it's useless for the reason dr phil mentioned, and in bd's, spids will have skewed numbers because of all the bullet spraying that occurs in a cram. as for terrs, well most terrs (even the especially aggressive ones) aren't firing enough bullets that they would probably even care about their aim percentage.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Even in dd sometimes you just use a bullet to set somebody else up for the kill, and it benefits your team if you try to stray when you have nothing else to do.
                            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                            3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              by aim percentage, i'm assuming you're just gonna take shots landed divided by shots fired which is really only a telling statistic in dd's. jd's it's useless for the reason dr phil mentioned, and in bd's, spids will have skewed numbers because of all the bullet spraying that occurs in a cram. as for terrs, well most terrs (even the especially aggressive ones) aren't firing enough bullets that they would probably even care about their aim percentage.
                              except, even in cram, you're meant to fucking aim the bullets instead of mindlessly spraying them to X location like a complete retard.

Comment

Working...
                              X