X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring... :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
      Turb I gotta call you out on the dice lineup...putting Waven as a possible starter/sub???? Not only is wave my #1 bro ever, but we are both undefeated in jav $ tournaments, pretty much we are unstoppable together. Also he was huge for us all last season, especially in playoffs when me/him had to carry bad players like tiny.

mad shoutouts to my boy waven atm
      IMO Waven is potentially best jav in TW when he tries for srs

mad shoutouts

srs not trolling
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

4:Ease> Turb cost me LJ

Guy should just stick with LoL and swtor..
        1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

scoop starting for real....uh.....

Comment

guy added himself in LJ for pirates, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that for Real as well

Comment

(TURBEETCH)> They have most definitely got the material to be in the finals this season, and if We are supposed to be the other powerhouse squad, but frankly I don't see how that's the case. We have the (in)famous duo Children and Zidane on roster, two friends who simply can't seem to win anything when they're playing together -- for a reason, if you ask me.

PLEASE REFER TO STATS FOR LAST TWLJ SEASON 15 LINK BELOW

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...nthemumhp.jpg/

Why are you ranked #19 and I'm ranked #1 in all statistics recorded in last seasons TWLJ?
              Argument: Turbeetch> But I played 9 games only!
              Rebuttal: Stop fisting your cat

girlfriend on her way back from class, bringing potle don't even want to finish this ..peace go stroke your cats left nut

teamyolo
              SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
              SSCU Trench Wars
              Triple Threat
              SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
              SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
              SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
              SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
              SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
              SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
              SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

potle
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Lets just say that hurt turban, really does. I wont add anything else to that, but I will say one thing. Sage. gg
                  FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                  #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

who the fuck benches deez nuts thaught that guy was fierce's juice in twls year after year????? no offense to turban.
                    as for real they are realer then what you have just said loool good thread though

Comment

Haha, another great day ahead of us.

@ zihan: Deez Nuts is an atrocious javelin, even a blind monkey playing with its tail would probably ace him in a duel. No offense to him nor zihan, naturally. Just my insight on the matter.

@ children: struck a nerve? These kind of replies really make my day, especially when the one catching the bait is a squad member. My immensely rotten personality isn't fully satisfied until these guys get a mental breakdown (which Children already has got considering the shit he has on his YouTube channel) and leave the squad, thus boosting our chances of victory in two leagues by tenfold. To be honest, this guy really outdid himself last season statistic wise, and I applaud him for that reason. Unfortunately, there's little to no chance of his next fortune cookie revealing a bright future for this season.

Where's your title? As I stated earlier, you two has yet to win anything together and that is unlikely to change, unless I am benching the worse partner of the duo (you) in the important matches. At least Zidane has won something.

#yolo

Bored once again. Could just pull statistics of the past couple of season for the laughs, although I'm not sure when Children started playing this game.

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                        Turb I gotta call you out on the dice lineup...putting Waven as a possible starter/sub???? Not only is wave my #1 bro ever, but we are both undefeated in jav $ tournaments, pretty much we are unstoppable together. Also he was huge for us all last season, especially in playoffs when me/him had to carry bad players like tiny.

mad shoutouts to my boy waven atm
                        Yeah, I suppose he would be a better add than Cape at his current level. Hard to pick between two faggots, was thinking of Nemo. as the first substitute for your first string lineup, but you have too many javelins.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                          Yeah, I suppose he would be a better add than Cape at his current level. Hard to pick between two faggots, was thinking of Nemo. as the first substitute for your first string lineup, but you have too many javelins.
                          whoooooaaa, make fun of mega but u cant talk about cape and waven like that!? who pulled ur strings so tight today turb?
                          1:waven> u challenge
                          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

huh. i'm confused here, are you mad or something? prove yourself this season, then.

Comment

No no no. not mad. I have nothing to prove. But I will take great pride in dismantling a certain team this year.
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Turban still insulting people... he must be in his teens still.
                                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
                                X