Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

put trench center recordings on TWLsite.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put trench center recordings on TWLsite.

tittle says it all. I know a couple of people record the trench center shows. How bout u guyz put them on the twl-site right next to the articles. That'd be sweet.
    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Yes. It was fun hearing the Pusher bitch out Pallies jav team.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

put them up somewhere would be nice, i missed all of them almost..

they're neat though!
      $$$

Comment

Pretty sure this won't happen. Remember last year when they couldn't even get a zoner for it? I think they have to stay unaffiliated. Would be cool anyway.

Comment

It doesnt have to be an official TW site, perhaps the gallery like with the PJ show?
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Re: put trench center recordings on TWLsite.

Originally posted by warportal
            tittle says it all. I know a couple of people record the trench center shows. How bout u guyz put them on the twl-site right next to the articles. That'd be sweet.
            Originally posted by warportal
            It doesnt have to be an official TW site, perhaps the gallery like with the PJ show?
            Not what wp was suggesting, then. Anyway, arro did put up recordings on the wr site of the shows he has recorded.

Comment

Actually, if you treat it as an article submission, it should be just fine to put it on the TWL site.

Comment

yes...thats what i ment. serves just as well as a matchreport as an article.
                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

If someone wants to pay for the bandwith sure.

I know that Myth is already running way too much bandwith on his server just for running this message board and the TW. TWD and TWL sites.

Putting in an extra ~1 meg download every week for hundreds of people will eat a lot of bandwith.

-Epi
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

Not going to happen. If we could just post it to a website, what would be the point of hosting it on the radio? It's like any television program or radio show....you have to tune in to listen. My "show" that is on the gallery just happened to be recorded by Conc (which was totally coincidental, by the way). Annux got a hold of it, and now there it is. Recording TC would mean when we actually broadcasted, we'd get about 10 listeners instead of 70. Takes the spirit and fun out of it for those of us doing it.
                    Last edited by Pearl Jam; 06-03-2003, 06:06 PM.
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

[WARNING: THIS POST DOES NOT CONTAIN THE WORD 'ur']

It would be both wise and polite to get permission from the author of those shows before you go posting his copyrighted material.

If you'd like to learn more about copyright law (i.e., you're fucking nutty or really bored), here are some links for you:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/ch1.html

. . . that's title 17 U.S.C., the Copyright Act. And if you're not in the USA I think you'd look here:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/treaties/berne/overview.html

. . . the Berne Convention.

Or you could ignore those links, and get back to eating those cheese doodles and watching Dragon Ball Z reruns -- ur call, dude.

(I lied.)

tCK
                      1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
                      1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
                      THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
                      1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

PJ, not everyone can stay up late on sundays to listen to the radio show, although pusher is doing reruns the next day its not possible to hear them.. If you're scared of loosing audience just post the shows like a week afterwards.. I'll host it if you guys are scared of bandwith costs etc etc...

oh well, no big deal

your best buddy in the online universe
                        Suddy
                        $$$

Comment

Working...
                        X