:zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

most amusing.

Comment

STOP HUFFING PAINT FUMES JEROME!!!!!!!
          Fuck it.

Comment

Mr coja apparently plays world of tanks it's so awesome

but to answer the question you asked ingame no nessy did not get me playing I saw an ad for it. I'm currently tier 4 grinding for either a light or a medium, probably go with medium cuz German tanks are fast anyways
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

so you're saying the German tanks are superior to the others.

racism
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Come play SWTOR with the rest of us you fucks. Tanks. Pffft.
                  Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                    so you're saying the German tanks are superior to the others.

racism
                    i wish, they are fast but russian tanks have big guns. all the aspects of the game are based on realism - for instance, no matter what tank you choose, if the front of the tank is sloped then enemy shots tend of ricochet/bounce off more etc. so holding true to that there is no 'superior' tank. it doesn't even take a russian gun - if any enemy tank aims a shot at my treads, i'm rendered immobile and the speed advantage quickly disappears.

i enjoy the game because its not a fast-paced killfest (like halo 3, no brains just reflex) but its also not a boring grindfest like WoW where things like aim and reflex dont matter, just who can spam the most key macros at once. it's a nice combination of strategy, tactics and skill.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      Mr coja apparently plays world of tanks it's so awesome

but to answer the question you asked ingame no nessy did not get me playing I saw an ad for it. I'm currently tier 4 grinding for either a light or a medium, probably go with medium cuz German tanks are fast anyways
                      i went american. i seriously regret picking up the m6 heavy tank. it is a piece of absolute shit compared to other heavy tanks of its tier. it's basically a copy of the t1 ht tier 5.

can't wait till i roll out my t-29 and start jacking shit up.

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                      it's a nice combination of strategy, tactics and skill.
                      he's right. besides the great gameplay, the stats on the tanks are, i think, rediculously accurate. we're talking about tanks with guns that never entered full production, different ammo, everything. yeah pretty drunk right now, so if i'm fucking up my description, i don't care.

Comment

Working...
                      X