Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Nawt Preseason Edition TWLD.

Hey guys,

Since no one has done one of these i figure I'd do a quick one.

Potenza vs. Penetrate
    50 - 30

Hot: Iron Survivor carried, potenza teaming. I told them to team as tight as asian pussy during the 30 second mark during the game, defintely was a key to victory.

Not: Rasaq with a quick 0-4, rest of Penetrate. I think Rasaq should have been allowed to play through that, but whatevs.

Peru 3-3 for quitting Penetrate and joining his 12th squad in 5 days or something like that. Maybe he will do better on Dice.

Game started off 9-0 for Potenza, mid game it was close, Potenza managed to pull through during the middle of the game and managed to kill all on 9 efficiently

Fierce vs. Thunder
    50 - 44

Hot: Dak

Not: Geio, Dwight, Riverside

Geio had a quick 3-8, got a kill then got subbed Rub his sub got a quick 2-2 to leave 4 Fierce players in the game. Could have lost them the match, but Dak snack'd for a solid 14-7 finish.

Dwight 6-10 didn't really do much, who is he by the way?

Riverside, I was expecting him to have a bigger game, but it is only preseason.

dicE vs. Spastic
    50 - 35

Hot: Cape 16-6. Last month when I was dding vs Dice, Cape said something about playing in most of the games for Dice in LD. Great job.

Not: paska 5-9. Luckily Cape and the rest of dice helped him overcome Spastic. Common paska I was rooting for you!

P_L 3-10. Your the captain you can do better. I think money should start to make your line better. Only preseason though!

Real vs. Quicksand
    50 - 46

Hot: Jones (Player of the week) 18-10. Burnt and Weaver for staying in and killing Izor and Raazi when the game was down to the wire.

Quicksand made a sort of comeback at the end, where Izor managed to go from I think 5-9 to 10-10. Good job, but a bad start cost his team greatly.

Not: Racka 6-10. You can do much better, your top 10 wbs in the league!

LEGO vs. hit
    37 - 50

I didn't manage to see this game, but Paky Dude did give me a couple of ez win comments after a brief chat I had with him during one of the other LD games.

Hot: Antimatter 13-9, newest member of hit family really stepped up. Abducted, Paky Dude, Golden Duck all have lots of TWLD experience, and while be fun to watch throughout the season. Avale made his TWLD debut (I think) and managed an OK 4-7 for his first match, good job.

Not: Jaa went 4-10 which probably deminished any hope Lego my Eggo had of winning this preseason brawl. I'm sure the probably top 5 wb in TW has more than that round in him.

Great job by everyone who played this week, it seems like TWL has kicked of with a bang.

- Harder

dont know who dwight is

i do know that i enjoyed you're HoN, and i hope that your going to do this more in the future!
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

u find morph and his family?

:laugh::laugh: jk <3

Comment

Nice write up, hard. Might I suggest making bigger titles, more colors, and the occasional jpeg. aesthetics, bra.

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

i will try my best to bold things for the next one. Probably not happening tho, and these gif files too fancy for me.

I barely know how to use this forums you may however enjoy this cool emoticon

Comment

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

why HoN pre-season? ....
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

i would have started but i got home right after it started haha

Comment

Am looking forward to playing in more TWLD games (hopefully)! First time in TWLD woot!

Comment

@ricko because it was more important then studying international finance
                      @money lol haha fukin work
                      @antimatter let the rookie of the year battle commence between u avale and antimatter and whoever dis dwight not howard is lol

Comment

LOL DWIGHT IS SIR SPIDER i dont feel bad about giving his name out since he made an "i quit" thread

Comment

o sry for chirping then sir spider u good at wb proved yourself as one of the best up and coming players last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                            LOL DWIGHT IS SIR SPIDER i dont feel bad about giving his name out since he made an "i quit" thread

old
                            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

u done

Comment

Working...
                              X