Attack Medals on TWD site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack Medals on TWD site

Someone added attack tournament medals on the TWD site and I don't like them. It's the last medal on the right: http://twd.trenchwars.net/profile/643044
    Keep them
    19.35%
    Remove them
    80.65%

Dezmond did it, he wanted to have medal.. He said something like all the leagues will get a medal, but then were is TWDT, TWHT, BWC etc?
    Major Crisis

Comment

You're mad because you don't have one. GTFO off my medal.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

i made a thred about this weeks ago. don't like it.

fyi, i believe I have over 500 elim victories. time to add some flags, don't you think.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

medals on twd site should be left to just twl, makes it more 'elite'
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

all medals should be removed

fuck dice

Comment

Yeah why have TWL medals on the TWD site?
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

i won attack and i dont like these medals aswell. they are ugly and they take the fun out of medals, since u can get 1 by winning pretty much anything that is called a "league". Twl only imo
                Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Why Dezmond has any say in any league is beyond my comprehension since he has a total of zero say in any league/event we have in this zone. This attack tournament (Which I was in charge of organizing btw) medal is a joke. I never would have allowed medals for this had I remained on staff. My opinion is to remove it immediately, and bar people from adding medals for TWDT/TWHT/etc. If you want to get a medal next to your name, either get good at the game or stop being such a thundercunt and people might actually like you and let your ride your way to a title (Looking at you Dezmond)
                  1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                  Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

there should be runner-up medals so we can finally make vati happy

har har har
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

looks like the individual who added these was axed and banned. The people have spoken and staff can now safely remove these.

Comment

Voted on QPR's behalf who is apparently banned from the forums. Keep the medals!

Comment

the medals are still there? zz

Comment

keeping or removing the medals for twd would be my decison, but too be honest i have far more important things to worry about then if someone has a medal by his/her name. I will give it some thought as and when the new website is ready, which will be the time to consider all twd related things.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                              keeping or removing the medals for twd would be my decison, but too be honest i have far more important things to worry about then if someone has a medal by his/her name. I will give it some thought as and when the new website is ready, which will be the time to consider all twd related things.
                              Babe can you please remove the medals

Comment

Working...
                              X