No announcement yet.

Attack Medals on TWD site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bunch of queers crying about some 2 bit image, obviously scared their current twd skill is getting worse so they need medals to remind them that they used to be good

got people like burnt worried 24 will suddenly develop an ego cuz he has an attack medal which might overshadow all 60 of his ld medals, what a pathetic newbie

Comment

Originally posted by PapaRaazi View Post
      bunch of queers crying about some 2 bit image, obviously scared their current twd skill is getting worse so they need medals to remind them that they used to be good

got people like burnt worried 24 will suddenly develop an ego cuz he has an attack medal which might overshadow all 60 of his ld medals, what a pathetic newbie
      this obviously coming from someone without a medal
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
        this obviously coming from someone without a medal
        That isn't even relevant, im talking about kids getting all choked up for seeing useless attack medals next to peoples names

But i can tell you were just trying to troll me, so ill just remind you about last time you tried to act big and ended up getting sat 4-10, then 5-10, now that deserves a medal

Comment

this gr8 buildup for pene vs real last game of the season
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaRaazi View Post
            That isn't even relevant, im talking about kids getting all choked up for seeing useless attack medals next to peoples names

But i can tell you were just trying to troll me, so ill just remind you about last time you tried to act big and ended up getting sat 4-10, then 5-10, now that deserves a medal
            No I think the last time he 'tried to act big' he won twld, taking you and your awful squad out in the process. Just because you are incapable in winning anything because you're unbearably bad in your only league that you attempt to play doesn't mean anybody buys that the "I don't care" act.

Get rid of attack medals already.

Comment

Hi jones and riv. Sweet represent.
              Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
              7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
              7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
              7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
              7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
              7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
              (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                No I think the last time he 'tried to act big' he won twld, taking you and your awful squad out in the process. Just because you are incapable in winning anything because you're unbearably bad in your only league that you attempt to play doesn't mean anybody buys that the "I don't care" act.

Get rid of attack medals already.
                You mean when he 6-10'd against me, cres, sir spider, and 2 basers? sure showed us

Face it, you guys have had the easiest playoff run last year, u played against an incomplete line, then some group of worn out players, then dice..who managed to get to finals through playing an incomplete fierce line

And as for the whole "i don't care" act, thats ur style bro, your so self conscious about coming across as a nerd that thats all that comes outta ur mouth in game. But you aren't fooling anybody buddy, especially with your monthly essays you submit to this forum, as for me, i haven't once said "i don't care" in this thread, so your argument, is as useless as you.

And i agree that having attack medals are pretty stupid, but you guys all come across as whiny bitches and its embarrassing having people cry over this

Comment

2 basers? you showed your normal awful line LOL

And whatever you say, we took care of business in a year where people had us written off as semifinalists at best, and people claimed we'd get destroyed by "Thunder's best line in years!!!". Nobody I know with IQ actually thinks that dice game was the finals game, the real final was vs thunder.

What? LOL, you and beam both pretend not to care. My style is to pretend I don't care? How this make any sense when like you said I type essays once a month about how to improve the zone. Yea, I care. And when I care, I win. See: sig.

Thanks.

Comment

ok...despite you going on a bit of a tantrum, lets go over what you've said

2 basers? you showed your normal awful line LOL
                    Me, sir spider, cres, trasher, minotar was our line

And whatever you say, we took care of business in a year where people had us written off as semifinalists at best, and people claimed we'd get destroyed by "Thunder's best line in years!!!". Nobody I know with IQ actually thinks that dice game was the finals game, the real final was vs thunder.
                    ?? no clue what your rambling about, as for that last line nobody said the dice match was more difficult than the thunder match

My style is to pretend I don't care? How this make any sense when like you said I type essays once a month about how to improve the zone.
                    Here you start raging/crying and start typing like guero/lasenza combined

I dunno what your trying to do Riverside, i make a comment about how people shouldn't be so upset about something so small (rudely to add entertainment), then slam jones for trolling me, now i got you telling me how everyone thought u sucked balls last season and how im like beam because apparently i pretend not to care. If you are trying to prove a point on how pathetic, insecure and desperate for attention you are, then well done.

Thanks.
                    Your Welcome

Comment

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/2255100_o.gif

Comment

haha. i must have really hit spot on with my previous comment. you really are bitter, 'paparaazi'.

stats don't prove shit, I have gone positive in all playoffs i've been in except for the last one (lol) despite that, no one came even close in getting as many kills as me last season. and as for the whole 6-10 thing vs. penetrate, could it be that because of your pathetic lineup there was no need for further statpadding? who knows :P

as for the whole river caring part? sure, the guy cares. thats why he has been dominant in the last 3 playoffs

Comment

I'm always looking for trouble, jones

Comment

i like how this got heated pretty fast. raazi is right in that the playoffs weren't deep, but the thunder game was definitely one of the better lines in ld history. also i like how jones' doctrine is "i dont give a fuck about your score as long as you stay alive" and he dies out R3 of the finals. And when has riverside not cared? sure, the guy cares. thats why he has been dominant in the last 3 playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Engineers View Post
                              i like how this got heated pretty fast. raazi is right in that the playoffs weren't deep, but the thunder game was definitely one of the better lines in ld history. also i like how jones' doctrine is "i dont give a fuck about your score as long as you stay alive" and he dies out R3 of the finals. And when has riverside not cared? sure, the guy cares. thats why he has been dominant in the last 3 playoffs
                              Engi"2("i dont know how to stay alive in radargames")7"neers

Comment

ye thanks for those tips sensei

Comment

Working...
                                X