No announcement yet.

fiS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, reading your post this morning I was about to call you an arrogant dick except then I realized TWL was going on. And most of us like to play in it..

So, seeing as this is a small community and there is probably a little rule somewhere that sais a little something about staff discretion im in favor.

Then again, waht do I care..

Ps: Also wanted to make a post saying we should offer fis some monies to keep her interested in keepin this up. It might ...coming back to this reply....oh right..lose the "innocence" but I think we should anyway
    (Children)>hunted for life
    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Well if they are trustworthy sources then why not, like I've been on only 20 squads since Aug 2007. I would play with the new squad whenever I could and just twl with pene. Also I've been on new/underdog squads for most of my time playing, so I'm used to the atmosphere.
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Im usually on the sub-par squads too but thats because I truely dislike the wanna-be nature of the "par"?squads. Retarded bunch mostly if you ask me.

Then again they dont want me either I suppose
        (Children)>hunted for life
        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I found this in my msn history

(RoboHelp)>Last 20 new player alerts:
          (RoboHelp)>21:51 Nechrom [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:51 tomleb [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:51 CaptainOrion [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:50 Gamer1414 [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:50 SableJay [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:50 Lum'Endil [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:50 YRoT [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:50 Krexor [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:50 StevieLV [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:50 Ryuplaneswalker [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:49 Tekaknight [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:49 Kane987245 [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:49 NeonLight [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:49 Final_Freek [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:49 Fluffmiss [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:49 MasterWang [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:49 Lastdonuts [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:49 RolloT [MISSED]
          (RoboHelp)>21:49 Rhinowarlord [MISSED]

if you ?find these players, none of them have logged back on since that night. therefore, I don't think there's an immediate need to start a new training squad, but kudos to you, LF, for wanting to take the initiative.

Edit: also, I wanted to add that all of them were gone as soon as lordkat left. this is what they do. they try out new games every few days, and it doesn't seem like they're really looking to religiously start playing anything. so like I said: it was a fun, successful night for us, but I doubt we're going to notice these new people playing TW seriously anytime soon. if we're lucky, maybe they'll open the game again when they get bored if they haven't already uninstalled it.
          Last edited by Chompie; 02-06-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

chompie, i have the list of all the newbies

TWD stuff feedback:
            hands up for you guys volunteering to help TWD newbies... don't get me wrong, i highly appreciate this. but as far as i can say, this wont happen.
            if you want to get something going there, you'd have to screw TWL. its about pixel medals. sure its competition. ask yourself if you really would want to establish something new or if you want to compete, both most likely wont be an option here. i dont call you selfish or anything for rather staying in TWL, but if you want to step up, i doubt it will happen that way.
            talking about myself now: i am optimistic and i got trustworthy and active people on "my" squad atm, so i am also willing to get something new going too and leave my "old newbs" alone there.

newbies and stream stuff:
            yes, sadly they havent logged back on. but i will try my best to have them doing this more often... i have also tried to contact other sites. even if they never log back on except for steam times, we can have fun in events anyway for some hours. maybe some of them will stay, maybe some of them will log back on one day ideally.

about the money:
            no, i dont want to be in charge of ANY money. i am too young for this, and i dont even know online banking. lol

where you guys could be helpful:
            if i ever get the chance to get some stream site to do this again, i will need good suggestions for the events which should get hosted. this is actually our ECTs work but yet i havent had the chance to talk to them, and anyhow, your suggestions wont hurt us all.
            what i am looking for are events, where everyone can play anytime. they shouldnt be too hard. deathmatches, such as "sealjavs, spiderdm" and stuff arent good, because "newbies" will have to sit in spec for ages.
            what i hosted that night, and what worked pretty well were events like: gatez3, turretwar2, balanceout, warzone, fatbase, conquer in burnout, twcity, ww3 (with a time limit), freezejavs and dodgeball. -> so if u have ANY suggestions of which you think they could work, keep them coming.

since i dont yet know if that will ever happen again, i dont know if its worth to already prepare. however, i personally think we should to not run into panic if it happens.

thank you everyone for the nice feedback

Comment

Nice FiS!! xD

Hopefully they enjoyed it and will come play it when they're bored and get bit by the bug
              Fuck it.

Comment

FISH FOR PRESIDENT
                Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

I heart fiS. I wonder if she will do this again!

Go fiS Go! Go fiS Go!

Lefty
                  sigpic

Comment

Good job Fis !
                    My name is James.

Comment

we need more stuff like this
                      everyone should contact their (e)-connections inform about tw and persuade them to play the game
                      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

done this to death, ppl dun care

Comment

Working...
                        X