fiS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really great work, fis.

Someone who can do this repeatedly deserves the highest staff position we can give them.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

joining staff only ruins people, I cannot endorse the prevailing sentiment
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Tell ya what, if the TWD staff will allow it, I will create/run a newb squad on my name "Lizard Fuel" since I hardly use it anymore anyways and do my best to introduce all these new people to TWD. The catch is you would have to allow me AND ONLY ME to double squad. Or you can just tell me no and to wait until TWL is over, because I'm not leaving my squad for this, but do you really think these new guys are going to download the game and be happy that they have to wait 3 months to learn this stuff? They are here now, so lets not waste this opportunity and lose them.

I think I've earned most peoples trust in this game, including upperstaff considering I was one of them in the not so distant past. I'm also almost universally respected in our game with the exception of a few moron trolls nobody cares about anyways (Brentos, wiibimbo, Tagmor, Bandcampsteve, Health Care, etc) If you want results, I will give them to you. I always have done what I said I will and you know it. Do not tell me to contact you in game because I know how the upperstaff system works. Instead post your decision here, I don't want any secrets about what I'm doing. This offer expires in 5 days.

Edit: Only squadname I own is "U.S. Army" and the ?squadowner name reset while I was deployed. If anybody has a squadname I could use for this, that would be nice.
        Last edited by LF; 02-06-2012, 03:58 PM.
        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

This is pretty amazing. How do you know 'lordkat', Fis?

Comment

Talking with kinky german accents gets you places
            (Children)>hunted for life
            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
              Edit: Only squadname I own is "U.S. Army" and the ?squadowner name reset while I was deployed. If anybody has a squadname I could use for this, that would be nice.
              I own the squad "chix with dix and no thix". Please PM in game if interested.
              TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
              WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
              CURL MAX: An entire ham
              SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
              DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
              WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
              BODYFAT:97%
              TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
                This is pretty amazing. How do you know 'lordkat', Fis?
                this was just a huge amount of luck, i just took the given opportunity to make it happen...

let's stop this party until i can find out if i can make it happen again - or even better: more frequently

Comment

Tell ya what, if the TWD staff will allow it, I will create/run a newb squad on my name "Lizard Fuel" since I hardly use it anymore anyways and do my best to introduce all these new people
                  Please dont let Lizard Fuel near these people. Fucker reminds me of the creepy dude in prison movies, trying to persuade the "fresh fish" into sharing shower cubicles.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                    Please dont let Lizard Fuel near these people. Fucker reminds me of the creepy dude in prison movies, trying to persuade the "fresh fish" into sharing shower cubicles.
                    LF? get absolutely CALLED out.
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

LF, the plan to introduce "newbies" to twd isn't new.
                      iirc, theres something in discussion and awaiting approval, but you know how long discussions take. i have no further info on that one.
                      but besides from that, one doesnt neccessarily need "exceptions" or a specific rule, as, anyhow it is taking too long.

i personally think that it is possible to recruit pubbers/newbies into a squad as we are doing it already. our newbies have grown "better" already, thats how our squad is able to be active even though we are limited to < 35.
                      that's what i personally think is the biggest hindrance: the roster cap wont allow those squads to recruit more newbies, and newbies won't get hired because they are not as active. so, theres people who claim "you wont win any games, pubbers get frustrated and leave" --> this is FALSE. i have experienced it the other way.

and actually it doesnt require people doublesquadding, it just requires some "vets" with enough motivation and dedication to get a solid active basis from where you can start training.

btw, i have done my homework and i have contacted some other stream sites. now waiting for answers.
                      Last edited by fiS; 02-06-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                        LF? get absolutely CALLED out.
                        with the exception of a few moron trolls nobody cares about anyways (Brentos, wiibimbo, Tagmor, Bandcampsteve, Health Care, etc)
                        Originally posted by Fis View Post
                        LF, the plan to introduce "newbies" to twd isn't new. theres something in discussion and awaiting approval, but you know how long discussions take
                        I know how the upperstaff system works. This offer expires in 5 days.
                        Originally posted by Fis View Post
                        it is possible to recruit pubbers/newbies into a squad as we are doing it already. it doesnt require people doublesquadding, it just requires some "vets"
                        I'm not leaving my squad for this
                        Also we are NOT doing it already. Out of the 80-100 people you brought to TW the other night, how many joined a squad or were even offered to join? I'm sure that after TWL I could get plenty of "vets" to help me, but anybody with enough knowledge to actually do this won't CURRENTLY leave their squad for this, which is what is required. Which is why I asked permission for ME ONLY.

Bottom line is I know the deal better than you and 99% of everyone else in this game too and I'm trying to help, the question is if staff will tie my hands for the sake of "following protocol" or let me do what nobody else will, because I know for a fact I can do this

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

allow me 2 ds also, cud b co-captain with lf....i have gr8 experience creating large newb squads with 75 ppl (gianttiger, paxin, etc.) and helping newbs get into twd
                          Last edited by Crescent Seal; 02-06-2012, 04:32 PM. Reason: who u
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

got tw community stepping up to help and staff gonna deny it like usual
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I would be willing to do the same thing as LF, I'm not an ass to abuse this kinda thing and I actually have the patience to teach people things without sounding like a dick. I'm pretty nice guy 2. Would not leave pene tho
                              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I can already tell this is going to be a problem, because how can they bend a rule for 1 person (me) but not anybody else? Because of that I really am only requesting permission for me alone, though 1 or 2 helpers would be fantastic. Theres plenty of people willing to help if TWL wasn't happening but since it is happening we really need a little leniency to allow us the chance for self preservation

Comment

Working...
                                X