No announcement yet.

TWD ads in public arenas/hosted events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD ads in public arenas/hosted events.

Can we have more ads in public arenas about the TWD league? Maybe even throw the ?help command in the ads and have our lovely staff walk players through on how to get started or maybe even assist these players by speaking with captains and informing them of a new player who's looking to join a squad and if they'd help that person out.

Also, before the start of a hosted event, why not throw in an ad about TWD and TWL. I know I'm not really liked around the community, but I try to recruit people out of pub and just get ignored 90% of the time. I don't know if it's because they're not interested in joining a squad since a public arena is the first thing they even see and it's more fun to them, or because they don't know how to respond back to me.

they dont respond to you cuz they dont like you
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i like 2 wear my undies until dey become brown hehe!!

Comment

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Comment

u should start a training squad rasaq

Comment

Hey I've just started a starter squad aiming to get as many new players as I can... Getting 30 new players is like adding a whole squad to twd (increases the activity in twd). Yeh 90% of the time u get ignored but worth it in the end. If any1 is up for making this game more fun for new players pls tell them to join solophase and teach them how to apply to the squad if they are interested. Btw 1 guy I recruited has played since 1997 and didn't know how to join a squad and what squads were about- kinda sad really that some people only play pub not knowing about squad duels.
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                Also, before the start of a hosted event, why not throw in an ad about TWD and TWL.
                I'll make a macro for that. Just need to remember to use it while hosting
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                1:fiS> LOL
                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Working...
                X