More roster ranks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
    Honestly, what we really need is individualized stats, on a player-player basis (a way to track each player's stats, on a ladder system, so you can see who's the best each month, for example). This, along with improved elim stats, are what's gonna get more newer players more involved in the competition, along with the current players more interested in taking TWD seriously.
    Great suggestions mate!

We need to have more rankings/ratings to make players more competitive.
    Also I like the hot/cold streak idea for twd, though dicE is gonna evildeed/headband twd 24/7 so it's gonna suck.

Some ideas:

-Individual player ratings for TWD presented in a format similar to the old elim ladders (Thanks River!)

-Duel 2 changes
    2v2 needs a ladder/roster system.
    2v2 "squads" with roster cap of 4 or 5 people? This allows duel2 squad ladders without limiting teams to two set players (increase activity).
    -or-
    Implement 2v2 into TWD, as a league. Call it something cheesy like TWCDL Trench Wars Champions Division. It would use TWD rosters obviously.

-get rid of twfd cuz it sux, replace with TWCD

Thanks for Reading!
    Have A Great Day In SSCU Trench Wars!
    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
    beam> stfu tsunami
    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      this shit never gonna happen so save ur time n effort suggesting ideas

these fks cant even improve elim (which they have been trying for 2 years)

not 2 mention twl site still looks like shit
      RIP old twl site that had player profiles displaying all their games played across all seasons

double post bitches

Also, this is a competitive game and people like seeing their name "in lights", so it's important how you display rankings/leaderboards to keep the players interest high.
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

many times there have been nights where we have 8-10 people on and no squad with 4. Could we possibly make it where we could play ourselves with the bots and perhaps not lose points? would be a nice feature.
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

What about for people who are always really bad like tiny, could we get a small iceberg or something?
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

how about a penis icon next to europeans? i'd like to kno which players are euro trash and what they like in their mouth
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

actually fuck all that, just put one next to dreamwin and menelvagor's family
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
              X