No announcement yet.

More roster ranks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every new member that's come across these forums in the last few years has been an absolute retard, I'm not sure the benefits of bringing them in outweigh the benefits of letting the game die.
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

I can't wait to call people snowflake.

"Hey there snowflake" will be used often.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
        I can't wait to call people snowflake.

"Hey there snowflake" will be used often.
        i get called snowflake at least once a day sfljgdflgjadflkgadfl
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
          Thanks for bringing that up, was also an idea I wanted to bring up. With a players progression through the roster ranking they achieve pub cash from the squad's bank. Also, squads can earn cash from matches if they win 35 or more TWD points or something on that line to build up the squad's bank. Another idea would be, say Creature wins an event with a 10k points prize, he gets 90% and the rest goes to his squad's bank. Have the caps in charge and if people want to, let them donate money to the squad. Maybe it'll get more TWD players involved in pub, wasting the squads cash together to annoy people or take over base, and in return those pub players get more involved with TWD.
          This this this. I've thought before vaguely about pub-bux rewards, but never fleshed the idea out like this, and the idea of each squad having a 'bank' is actually pretty awesome. A squad's wealth might indicate how well they are doing, and perhaps they could start luring players with promises of a pub-bux donation. Or use the money to buy website privileges (such as paying X amount of money to create/edit the 'ranks' that rasaq/demonic suggested).
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

be quiet, snowflake

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

But water kills heat. Snowflake > Flame :O!? Apply the snowflake!!!! good small addition.

As for long term idea (assuming this would take long time): A +/- system based on k:d w:l...(for basing maybe things like how many DOA kills you got) and other stats so we can judge a players performance from stats more accurately.

fuck this levelling shit
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

If we get serious about the +/- system, lets start a thread and all the players can tell you what specific stats they would want involved to calculate the +/-.

(eg. Flag is owned by enemy team, Spider A on the opposing team kills an enemy shark which is outside of cram = -5)
                (Spider A kills Terr B in flagroom = +15, spider A kills Terr B outside of cram = +7) etc.

1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.

Comment

Captain A axed Downfall from the squad = +1. Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                    If we get serious about the +/- system, lets start a thread and all the players can tell you what specific stats they would want involved to calculate the +/-.

(eg. Flag is owned by enemy team, Spider A on the opposing team kills an enemy shark which is outside of cram = -5)
                    (Spider A kills Terr B in flagroom = +15, spider A kills Terr B outside of cram = +7) etc.
                    Lets get to the point where we are ready with twd to alter the stats, which will come after elim i would hope. Suggestions are always welcome, even a bad idea with a little tweaking can be a good idea so feel free to suggest what you feel will benefit twd in terms of stats, and dont limit to twd overall, focus on each individual league. I think most people here who know's me by know, realise i will quite happily change anything that has a positive impact in terms of twd. Unfortunatly, as it stands only riverside has been active in terms of voicing constructive changes for twd that will make a difference to different stats/mvp's etc..

Comment

Yeap, and sadly enough, with no results, lol.

The simple fact is, ideas for this zone are cool and all, but realistically, they won't get implemented due to the lack of coders we have, and the amount of work the coders we do have makes it impossible for them to implement the 'good ideas' being suggested.

So the only real help right now would be for someone who knows how to code to step up, ooooor, learn how to code .

Comment

I think this was suggested before, but I'd like the idea of having rounds show up on the site for DDs/JDs. You can see what your squad did and who played more passive/aggressive on both sides and try an determine what worked and what didn't work the first round, that way you can change it up for round 2 and see if the changes you made helped. Having scores show at the end, especially if your squad loss, makes it harder to teach players because there's more of a blame game going on and no one is really in the mood to take "criticism" even tho' if it's helpful criticism. I'd see more coaching and training if these changes were made with less arguing.

As for BDs...away from stats. How about having one of the arenas, maybe TWBD3 or TWBD4, be set up as a training arena? Would be nice if someone in terr was in training and the bot would either pm or freq messages notifying the terr of a sharks death. Would help them learn how to read the timing as the same applies for the sharks. For the spids you can have some sort of background tile on spots they can sit in during cram or whatever the case may be and their cap can point out where they want their spids lined up.

Comment

this shit never gonna happen so save ur time n effort suggesting ideas

these fks cant even improve elim (which they have been trying for 2 years)

not 2 mention twl site still looks like shit
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Hey fuck that shitty attitude of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                              This this this. I've thought before vaguely about pub-bux rewards, but never fleshed the idea out like this, and the idea of each squad having a 'bank' is actually pretty awesome. A squad's wealth might indicate how well they are doing, and perhaps they could start luring players with promises of a pub-bux donation. Or use the money to buy website privileges (such as paying X amount of money to create/edit the 'ranks' that rasaq/demonic suggested).
                              lol....I suggested this when we first had the thought of creating a new website. I'll go find the thread.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
                                lol....I suggested this when we first had the thought of creating a new website. I'll go find the thread.

Guy steals ideas like he steals money.

Comment

Working...
                                X