Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twld predictions

Dice vs. Penetrate *game of the week*

I chose this game as the game of the week because both teams are good enough to reach playoffs and both are bad enough to lose in the quarters. It will be interesting to see which one is stronger.

Penetrate's lineup: Ricko, Rasaq, Creature, Peru, Raazi. Subs: Chuckle and Casket
    I would prolly put in Chuckle instead of Peru but I have no idea how active the guy is.

Dice's lineup: a26m, megaman93, paska, vys, dele. Subs: Cape, Best
    This lineup is their ideal, but I doubt paska will play. No idea who 'Best' is but with the usual inconsistency with ass to mouth he could start over him, I guess. Dele is also the only guy who plays this game more drunk than I, so who knows if he'll show.

From these lineups alone, anyone with at least some experience in warbirds will know why I stated neither of them will go past first round of playoffs.

Final score: Dice wins 50-43. Despite being game of the week, these two teams are much more interesting to watch in basing.
    Peru dies first and Dele is better than anyone on Penetrate.

Real vs. Fierce

I'm guessing alot of people are thinking this is a preview of the finals. In my opinion, that depends on which of these two will face Thunder in semis. If Thunder faces Fierce, then the finals will be Thunder vs. Real and if Real faces Thunder then this will indeed be a preview of the finals. I doubt either will show their full strength now though.

Real wins 50-41. MVP: Weaver
    The first half of the game will be an all out strayfest, with apok or someone boosting into guys of 4. It won't work vs. people like Reaver, Weaver and Burnt. Fierce has 2 great additions this season: Engi and Dak. Two champions from last season, also, the only ones who will make this game a little bit interesting since Deez isn't as good as last season.

Unless some guy on Real will die fast this should be no problem. Who knows though? People have indeed been playing terribly so far.

(lvp: engi)

The rest of the games will be:
    Potenza over LEGO
    Quicksand over Hit
    Thunder over Spastic (eric clapton)
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Might as well write them all up instead of just making the thread to do the game of the week and talk about the game you are involved in.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i was thinking of doing that but I really have no idea who is gonna play on the other teams and thus someone not as great as I could give a more unbiased view on the lesser important games
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Meh thats probably true for the most part, although I think Lego vs Potenza deserves a write up because that should be an interesting game.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

thanks for the faith in penetrate's wbing ability
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

i predict thunder to start off down by 20 vs spastic then realize (like usual) "oh shit we are going to lose to spastic" and comeback

dice will beat pene if dele shows up

real will beat fierce

hit will upset qs

lego and potenza will be a close match, murder will do good and watch his team fail giving potenza a win
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

how would it be an upset. we a far more dominant wb squad than qs. Just sayin

Comment

Always funny watching people try so hard in a season where 6/10 squads make the post season.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

To be honest I'm pretty surprised Real hasn't been more dominant. You guys have some of the best warbirds in the game but somehow don't cohere as a team, with some of you dying out early and the rest flying in all directions (might be what happens when such big egos are on the same roster). Yeah this is not the same Kyou/Dele/RaCka fierce from two seasons ago, but that might be alright because we have a *different* capacity to play all-round radar/mid-range push, not unlike your own squad. Either way good luck jonas and see you sunday
                  Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
                  7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
                  7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
                  7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
                  7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
                  7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
                  (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Always funny watching teams try so hard in a NBA season where 8/15 (16/30) teams make the post season.

Comment

Well, west was actually pretty competitive for that 8th spot. Anyone one of Houston, Minnesota, Portland, or Utah could get it, but now that Rubio is out of Minnesota's lineup, cancel them out and Portland getting more injuries with Camby having a potential serious injury decreases their chances too. So I guess for now, Houston has the best chance of getting it.

As for LD, it should be interesting to see who gets the 6th playoff spot. Hit, Potenza, or QS.

I switched up Dice and Hit because dice's next few game seem easiest and already had their easy matches.
                      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

pretty sure DX made jones 6-10 or some shit first round of playoffs last season, was no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                          Always funny watching teams try so hard in a NBA season where 8/15 (16/30) teams make the post season.
                          The fans that pay money probably wouldnt show for regular season games with no effort. On here its just show up if you feel like it
                          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

padding stats and having bragging/shit talking rights is a pretty strong incentive IMO to put effort into the season. im pretty sure people try hard as fk but blame it on not caring if they do bad. its a good excuse and it makes sense b/c 6 out of 10 teams do make playoffs lol, so you can pretend you didnt care for a game or two. but unlike previous years where the playoff picture has been clear, the current potential of upsets is huge so people should start worrying about standings or they will get fked hard. besides spastic, any of those 9 teams are capable of beating anyone. (example...sweet barely made playoffs last year cuz they fked around during season....lol)
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                              padding stats and having bragging/shit talking....)
                              I never thought about it but it is true, TW leagues are like the NBA. I guess Apok was emulating Dennis Rodman when he showed up in that wedding dress last game.
                              eph

Comment

Working...
                              X