Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and Crotch Rockets are played out.

Comment

What did you search to find that? I'm fairly certain thats a harley "fat boy" but I'm not sure, its pretty sick looking. Agreed on the crotch rockets. Kids ride sport bikes to feel cool, grown ups ride harleys just to enjoy riding.

edit: I just realized I can see the hyperlink if I hover over the picture, its a sportster. Still pretty sick
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I'm too tall for a bike the size of a Sportster I think..... maybe not, but I've seen people over 6'1" riding those before and they just look uncomfortable as fuck.

And I also believe that meno referring to me as "shrimpy" anything is the first time I've ever heard that word applied to me in my 31 years, even if it was just a generalization towards everyone.
        Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
          Horrific things about the quality of a Harley? Not that I know what I'm talking about but I would imagine that they wouldn't be as legendary as they are if they had such poor quality. I would assume any bad stories about quality would come more from user error/incompetence and less from quality of the product.

The only real reason I chose a Harley was for the sound... Lots of bikes are aesthetically appealing, but only Harley's sound like they are meant to be ridden imo. To me its the same concept as to why you don't put a Hybrid engine in a sports car where a v8 hemi should be
          This post amuses me to no end (pretty much only the last half). Anyway, when you've seen *and done as much part swapping as I have, you just get a feel for what products are good, and which aren't. Harley's are not good. I got myself a feeling, and I ain't gonna dispute it.

But like I said, I hope you enjoy the bike.
          Last edited by Cojafoji; 03-31-2012, 01:09 AM. Reason: clarity %^$#%^$#@

Comment

is this another post for LF to get attention from teen girls?
            bro why cant u score girls ur own age???
            fgt

Comment

magi koz cant even ride a bicycle

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                I was thinking of getting a Harley also but more on the lines of this:
                ahhh it's the demon of motorcycles

this pic screams to me "i listen to a lot of heavy metal"
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

i get better gas mileage and its faster

Comment

l3mu3l has a bandido trap house around the corner from him them dudes r hardcore

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      ahhh it's the demon of motorcycles

this pic screams to me "i listen to a lot of heavy metal"
                      lol really? i don't even listen to heavy metal but the bike looks bad ass.

sup money

Comment

Originally posted by Brentos View Post
                        is this another post for LF to get attention from teen girls?
                        bro why cant u score girls ur own age???
                        fgt
                        LOL second attempt at detailing another thread just for LF. Don't get me wrong, I do find it amusing but I get the feeling you're alittle butt hurt. Did she friend zone you dude?

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                          and Crotch Rockets are played out.
                          aw... but i just got mine!

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
                            LOL second attempt at detailing another thread just for LF. Don't get me wrong, I do find it amusing but I get the feeling you're alittle butt hurt. Did she friend zone you dude?
                            He's just obsessed with me because I'm rich and got a really hot chick while he's stuck living in his moms basement on house arrest because she called the cops when he punched her instead of finishing his vegetables like a good little boy. Let him troll, eventually Jason or vaped will put an end to it.

That bike magi posted is the only "blacked out" harley I can find that looks decent and doesn't remind me at all of "heavy metal"... I think I prefer the tiny handlebars on that one even compared to the wide grip I got on my own (It arrived today!) I'm like really tall too so I'm surprised I'm comfortable on a harley, but then again I don't even have a 'M' license yet lol so we'll see how it feels once I hit the road.

I was hoping I'd find a few more bike owners here who wouldn't act like a 12 year old and turn it into a dick measuring contest
                            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

i enjoy dirtbikes actually, joking aside. my dad was into amateur motocross. it's a lot of fun. used to ride a yz250 back in the day. i wouldn't mind getting into it again. never really tried street bikes aside from my uncle's harley, and that was only once.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i had a 94 yz 80 96 yz125 and 2001 yz250 an 86 honda 250r quad completely aftermarket for racing then for 10 years ive had nothing till this r6 its fun next year im going with the gsxr 750 t ho and giving my wife this bike LOL
                                Last edited by Money; 04-03-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X