Liberals On Trayvon Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals On Trayvon Martin

Edit: George Zimmerman found not guilty. America wins. Black power and communism lose. I'm proud to be an American. We still have the right to watch our neighborhoods. We still have the right to politely ask strangers questions. We still have the right to defend ourselves if these strangers attack you.

Following a stranger in your gated neighborhood for a duration of 4 minutes in your truck and reporting them to the police on your cell phone is not a crime.

Asking someone a question is not a crime.

Assault is not the proper response if you feel like you have been followed or asked a question.

Preemptive attacks are not perfectly fine as long as a black person does it.

Defending one's self from assault is not a crime.

An asthma sufferer does not have a clear advantage in a fight over a tall athlete.

911 telephone operators do not have the authority to issue legally binding orders to the general public.

Trayvon Martin was a drug dealer.

Calling a drug dealer a drug dealer is not character assassination.

The validity of facts is not dependent on whether or not they fit your personal narrative.

It's far less likely for a group of cops and paramedics to lie on reports than it is for a drug dealer with a history of illegal acts to be aggressive.

Stealing property and selling drugs is not perfectly normal teenage behavior.

"It's not mine, a friend gave it to me" is not a reasonable explanation for why a male has 12 pieces of stolen female jewelry in his backpack.

Liberals thought hearing Trayvon screaming was so horrible, until they realized it was Zimmerman screaming from being ground and pounded and having his head smashed against a concrete sidewalk.

Trayvon Martin had a Twitter account called NO_LIMIT_*****.

Young pictures of Trayvon and an old mugshot of Zimmerman are not unbiased pictures.

Trayvon likely had something to do with the burglaries and thefts reported in that neighborhood. Prior to the 911 call Trayvon was jumping over fences, cutting through people's yards, staring at houses, and looking over his shoulder, which is how he noticed Zimmerman.

Zimmerman is not a "white man" nor has he ever identified as one.

Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman for "snitching on him".

Defending your life isn't "standing your ground", it's self defense.

The only thing Trayvon was in "fear" of were the police questioning him because he saw Zimmerman talking to them on the phone and wanted revenge.

At first liberals claimed Trayvon never laid a finger on Zimmerman, then the photos were released and they changed their story.

If a neighborhood watchman with a cellphone and a flashlight follows you in his car the proper response is not hiding behind a home, waiting for him, and ambushing him with a sucker punch followed by "dafuq u want creepy ass cracker I didn do nuffin why u snitch on me".

What Trayvon Martin has taught us. If a black man attacks you for calling the cops on him you're supposed to curl up in a ball, beg for mercy, and wait for help to arrive while he ground and pounds you. You also have to apologize for 400 years of slavery even if you're not related to any white American slaveowners.
    Last edited by Manco; 08-08-2016, 11:38 AM.

Liberals?

I thought this whole shit was about Black people
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

btw your use of repetition didn't hold my attention

so I'd say your poem failed.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Lol, dumbass.
        (Children)>hunted for life