• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB DICE VS PENETRATE

Turban recording me on the commentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D5OelXGusk
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Just finished watching it. Nice commentary as usual. The audio was ahead of the game itself by like 1 second it seemed, but that's just a technical issue for turban.

Anyway, you mentioned how you never know when spiders are doing good. If you were ever to do dual commentary with some other baser, I would recommend picking a spider just for that issue. You pick up on the key shark moments and catch a number of the good/stupid terr moves, so if you should go with anyone else it should be with someone who knows enough about spider to point out the less obvious important spider plays. As in, other than when I completely whiff on hitting cape 4 times in a row.

You're right about this game not really mattering, and shit only actually gets real in the playoffs, but it was still good fun anyway. In the spirit of the recent HoN threads, here's a gif to summarize the match:

LUE 402 >>> j00
    Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Yeah, if anyone could figure out how to get two commentaries going simultaneously I'd love to co-host. I'm not technologically inclined, so the onus is on you.
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

great video! solacer is a fucking monster. i'd do the audio with u matt i got a nice mic
        top 100 basers list

Comment

in my defense, i rendered that video at like 3:00 AM and knew the sound was a bit ahead of the video itself -- but honestly didn't feel like fixing it when i finished the rendering. promised mattey to upload it the same day/night and didn't want to delay my sleep by another 30mins.

Comment

Working...
          X