Duel your own squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duel your own squad?

Would it be possible for twd to allow squad to play themselves in twd? There have been many times that we have had many people online and no one to play and end up just logging off. It would be nice to be able to duel your own squad in twd fashion and not just in javduel or 2v2 arena, due to the fact in javduel u got people spamming !cap to get it and 2v2 is obviously just 2v2. The first glitch that comes to mind is that you will have people switching sides..maybe there would be a way that once you add people onto one side of the game..they are locked for the duration? And also, since you are playing your own squad, I dont know how the bot would react to this but in theory points would stay the same yes? Would be nice to also see the stats on site for said matches. Thoughts, comments, criticisms
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

This is something that is being worked on I do believe. I have it on a list here of Dev projects that were in progress before Dezmond left us. I know people are still working on stuff, just the schedule of things has been rocked a bit by his leaving.

The basic plan is to allow squads to "scrimmage" in the official arenas with the bots but no points would be won or lost.
    Fuck it.

Comment

this is a good idea, but i dont think anyones working on it, and dezmond had zero influence over dev, so nothing has changed
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Such a useful, pointless comment there Cheese. Thanks.
        Fuck it.

Comment

np, douchebag
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

cheeze sone

Comment

Please hurry up with this project, im speaking for my squad mellow since we are having constant 15+ players online on peak hours and would not like to divide into 2 only because its getting hard to get a opponent.

Comment

Working...
              X