Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    ^ wat happened 2 lordkat and his 50 newbs that u brought in
    i dont know who the fuck you think you are, but dont talk about stuff you absolutely have not even the slightest idea about, just shut up instead and go kill yourself for real or something.
    it pisses me off how YOU, whoever you think you are, think that you can - in every topic i post - comment my replies with referring to the viedo stream. YES, i got so much newbs to the game, YES, i made it happen, i gave everyone a spark of hope back. this was just for a short period though, and motivation got back to below sea level meanwhile. instead of yelling at me for trying to rescue this meanwhile sinking ship, why dont YOU do anything?

why dont YOU - or anyone else who wants to help out this game and reads this - simply contact me ingame or via forum pm asking how to help out? or asking what the current plans are instead of bragging this shit about me and what i do and how horribly i failed because there is no success visible? WHY? im not looking for only staff-people to support this, but also regular, motivated players...
    exactly! u do shit, u care about nothing, you only yell about "useless" staffers (obviously like me) without even wanting to know the background information. this "background information" isnt a secret and i dont mind giving the "plans" out to people who are willing to help.
    if you want to yell about me and what i have done for this game... go ahead, but youre addressing it to the wrong person. watch out who you attack, especally (again) because you dont have the slightest clue.

now youre going to ask for more transparency. and i am huge in favor of more "transparency", but every single shit i publicly post here gets trolled by people like you or zihan for the most retarded reasons, thats why i personally kept it private.

if you have read carefully, meanwhile you would know that we (myself and 2 other staffers) were trying to get more streams going. but unfortunately i did not get any further support (except for like 2 people) on this project, this is frustrating, as i got my real life, too, and i cant just do it all alone. even though i have already done much regarding this (yes, in planning/ECT/development and organizatuion-wise), but yes, sadly, it failed as it seems. it didnt fail because of my personal lack of effort, but because nobody else it seems is willing to spend some time on it - instead theyre leaning back waiting for someone to do it or theyre waiting for a wonder, who knows. this is how it "works", and this is shit.
    i am very disappointed because of this and kinda frustrated, because i have expected more from our community and the staffers that i know. and because i dont want to get disappointed over and over again (maybe im too emotional?) i just stopped caring about this issue.

sorry for offtopic, but i just had to.
    Last edited by fiS; 04-05-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Speaking of being disappointed over and over again, can you believe they didn't show that many of the good kills in The Hunger Games movie.. just saying.

Also, you get used to it.
      Also, you will probably start getting called a troll if you ask too much about things like websites etc.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

wondering if i should read that gigantic essay
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Fis View Post
          go ahead, but youre addressing it to the wrong person. watch out who you attack, especally (again) because you dont have the slightest clue.
          k decided to scan through it......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL u having ur period or what relax....i wanted to know what happened with that lordkat thing and i saw 0 updates so i kept asking you about it...and finally got my answer...it failed
          Last edited by Crescent Seal; 04-05-2012, 12:50 PM. Reason: hi sir spider
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

if dev is so short of help y not let dezmond back in? as i see it guy was pretty devoted to it...unless he rly did something terrible

what happened to arobas

Comment

Originally posted by Fis View Post
              i dont know who the fuck you think you are, but dont talk about stuff you absolutely have not even the slightest idea about, just shut up instead and go kill yourself for real or something.
              it pisses me off how YOU, whoever you think you are, think that you can - in every topic i post - comment my replies with referring to the viedo stream. YES, i got so much newbs to the game, YES, i made it happen, i gave everyone a spark of hope back. this was just for a short period though, and motivation got back to below sea level meanwhile. instead of yelling at me for trying to rescue this meanwhile sinking ship, why dont YOU do anything?

why dont YOU - or anyone else who wants to help out this game and reads this - simply contact me ingame or via forum pm asking how to help out? or asking what the current plans are instead of bragging this shit about me and what i do and how horribly i failed because there is no success visible? WHY? im not looking for only staff-people to support this, but also regular, motivated players...
              exactly! u do shit, u care about nothing, you only yell about "useless" staffers (obviously like me) without even wanting to know the background information. this "background information" isnt a secret and i dont mind giving the "plans" out to people who are willing to help.
              if you want to yell about me and what i have done for this game... go ahead, but youre addressing it to the wrong person. watch out who you attack, especally (again) because you dont have the slightest clue.

now youre going to ask for more transparency. and i am huge in favor of more "transparency", but every single shit i publicly post here gets trolled by people like you or zihan for the most retarded reasons, thats why i personally kept it private.

if you have read carefully, meanwhile you would know that we (myself and 2 other staffers) were trying to get more streams going. but unfortunately i did not get any further support (except for like 2 people) on this project, this is frustrating, as i got my real life, too, and i cant just do it all alone. even though i have already done much regarding this (yes, in planning/ECT/development and organizatuion-wise), but yes, sadly, it failed as it seems. it didnt fail because of my personal lack of effort, but because nobody else it seems is willing to spend some time on it - instead theyre leaning back waiting for someone to do it or theyre waiting for a wonder, who knows. this is how it "works", and this is shit.
              i am very disappointed because of this and kinda frustrated, because i have expected more from our community and the staffers that i know. and because i dont want to get disappointed over and over again (maybe im too emotional?) i just stopped caring about this issue.

sorry for offtopic, but i just had to.
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Dun vs Cres ):
                He's a good guy irl.

So many changes happening to tw...

Comment

^ cres calling all suck-ups

Rick Grimes: y olga not halp me on forums
                  Rick Grimes: dat gurl fis vs me
                  Rick Grimes: never been vs'd by a girl dis bad
                  Rick Grimes: b like "leave cres alone he good person" ALLOW
                  sigpic

Comment

wat time cres stop using erias acct to +1 his own posts?
                    Gun remembers.

Comment

i not belief my eye at dis treachery!!!

y olga use this chance 2 vs petal....u a terrible person rememba dis

Comment

btw river...nobody on staff will address anything players bring up...whether it be in game or on forums

Comment

hey everyone you all better like my post or else the terrorists win!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

free likes to everyone that's not a faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                              free likes to everyone that's not a faggot.
                              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              another forum post that's not about you but thanks for letting us all know you still exist p.s. we still don't care
                              dont hate fis
                              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                                btw river...nobody on staff will address anything players bring up...whether it be in game or on forums
                                ofc not you dumb faggot, because you guy keep derailing threads. at least give em a chance to give a reply without showing people (not only you, the many other trolls as well) that you have an iq of a turtle.

Comment

Working...
                                X