3v3 in TWD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3v3 in TWD

Couldn't find the original thread so I'm making a new one.

I've noticed a lot when I join newer squads and training squads that there's typically a 4th/5h who is online, new to TWD, and would rather play Killathon in pub or w/e game is being hosted. You come across a lot of squads needing just that 1 person to get a game going so I don't see the big deal in making leagues 3v3. It'll bring more activity to the zone. It will also keep those players on the squad who leave when they get sick and tired of only having 3 on constantly with a 4th having to leave or being busy with an event/pub match. A lot of people, like myself, do not like spending more time waiting for a game to be had than actually playing in a meaningful game. I know there's wbduel and other things out there to keep one busy while you wait for a 4th to log on, but those aren't as much fun as battling it out with competition to move up the ladder.

sure thing, we could test this in twbd first and see if it should be implemented in twdd
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

no more roster cap...recruit a newb as 4th or better yet hop 2 another squad n fk ur twl squad in the process like u usually do pce
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i like the 3 vs 3 idea. How about winner gets less points then a 4 vs 4 or something though to make it fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          no more roster cap...recruit a newb as 4th or better yet hop 2 another squad n fk ur twl squad in the process like u usually do pce
          Looool

Comment

Terrible idea to implement 3v3, but good idea to implement inner squad twd games. Ty for this
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

LOL someone is bitter.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
              X