No announcement yet.

oO.Oo and Tower - equally retarded sides of the same coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut up scurvy, you are a huge faggot I think.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

better than being a tiny faggot.

Comment

did someone here travel in time?
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Ricko's 2 cents: This is a game isn't it? right? aren't games meant to be for fun where people can leave their day to day lives and become pro spaceship pilotz? Then being a nazi staff member on this game is just detrimental to the cause as who really wants to log on to a game that feels more like a concentration camp where your every move is observed and you get banned for petty reasons? For example I recently got silenced for 2 days for saying 'sup nikkir' to a friend in a room which had only myself, him and a bot in....no warning....nothing. These sorts of bans and silences are pathetic, stick to banning people who actually cheat or are just massive retards like tower or actually spam racist comments.

P.S Let me rejoin staff, I'll help out where I can with the community
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

just remember that your fun ends where the next persons fun begins
            never forget
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

who u is

Comment

Originally posted by Dezmond
                Oh and Oo, you ever fucking harass fis again, you don't want to know what power I still hold to do stuff to you, even though I'm not staff you fucker.
                dezmond gonna track u down and leave u to rot oO.Oo
                better pray to whatever diety you call a god you never meet a 16 yo kid

in all fairness tho, oO.Oo reduced a 6 hour silence on someone to an almost reasonable amount of time when the dirty anti-semite A I got mad cos he couldnt silence and ban me for being a jew and spread some of that collective punishment instead
                +1 oO.Oo

Comment

Working...
                X