No announcement yet.

oO.Oo and Tower - equally retarded sides of the same coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys, not many good staffers who put in the hard time these days so you better make sure it's worth getting rid of someone when you do

if he was clearly itching to ban someone he probably would have banned someone

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
      I think people are either too quick to judge someone or assume all staff does is abuse their powers and get away with it, which is obviously not the case here. oO might be strict on following the rules and warning/silencing people for racism and other general misbehavior, but in this case you weren't even warned/silenced nor banned Jerome. It was obvious you were just having fun by saying 'jihad' and your name was in no way racist, but i'm sure oO understood that part. The way he handled it might not win the beauty contest, but his intentions are good and for the best of the zone. I find it funny that some of my own staffers seem to take this on to personally attack oO, which is totally not professional nor anything that will do your future in staff any good. Sure, having your own opinion is fine and everyone deserves the right to speak out what's on their mind, but think about before you actually say or post something on public staff forums. Try to be tactful about it, for people with years of experience in staff I shouldn't even have to say this, same goes for posting sensitive staff information on public forums. And trust me, if any staffer would clearly violate rules or make unjust bans, Demonic or me are the first ones to remove the ban and warn the staffer about it.

Also, it seems not many of you know that oO has been playing TW for years and has been staff before in TW aswell before he decided to move over to DSB and eventually become sysop there. I think a guy with this kind of experience shouldn't have to defend himself everytime and deserves a little more credit than you're currently giving him.

About Tower, we're pretty fed up with this guy, he has had numerous silences of multiple days now, so the next move is that he will continue to spread his useless nonsense in other zones like EG soon if he goes on like this...

Jerome, if you wish to personally address this issue to me and wants things clarified, just talk to me in game. Same goes for getting oO's side of the story i'm sure.
      I was told that I can't use my "%killed just got smanged irl so ez" macro on jerome. His username was part of it

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
        I'd like to continue piling on the Tower wagon.

In respect to oo.oo's "37" bans... in 2008 and 2009 I banned WAAAY more people than that. The new stuff we have now to silence players and stick them in non-bombing ships cuts down on the number of bans. I used to be the racism nazi(no pun intended) and banned everyone and their mom for racism. I had quite a few complaints back in the day, but now most just silence the player for a while. I'd say the general population of TW has it pretty good right now, when it comes to bans.
        I never even knew you existed until that mafia game and didn't even know you were staff til last month

Comment

oO.Oo is stupid and a bully. He harassed fiS for god knows how long, and when I confronted him about it, he ran to M_M God like a little sissy.

P.S.: oO.Oo is not a he, it's a she. When I was talking to a DSB sysop who worked with Oo for a long time, kept referring to he as a she.

Women in this zone are so god damn corrupt.

Zz.

Oh and Oo, you ever fucking harass fis again, you don't want to know what power I still hold to do stuff to you, even though I'm not staff you fucker.

Comment

LOLLLLLLL dezmond coming out swinging
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Dis plonker

Comment

I +1'd dez just cause he came out of nowhere.
                Superman don't need no seat belt.

-Muhammad Ali

TWDT-D, TWDT-J, TWDT-B Champion 2011. Yes am this gud.

Mafia XLIV: Bound By Honor - Champion (Inmate)

Comment

All this hate makes me sad.
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

Give some nerds a little bit of power and see what happens. I mean, I'm a fucking dork, we all are, but oo.oo is a tool on top of it. This motherfucker probably got bullied his entire life. I bet he was the happiest dude on the planet when the internet got invented. "Oh now I have a way to be a fucking douche and have absolutely no repercussions come from it" is probably the first thing that went through his mind. I've met tons of people like this, they're meek as a mouse when you're actually talking to them, but they'll be the dudes that go behind your back and tell your girlfriend you've been cheating on her.

Manipulative, bitch-made power-nerd.

And I bet oo.oo convinced himself he got bullied because "teenagers are assholes" or "they just were jealous." Nah man you got bullied because you're completely unlikable and a piece of shit.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

lol

Comment

Mattey going hard.

Comment

That's some deep hate, mattey. Shouldn't this be moved to trash talk?
                          sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                          1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                            And I bet oo.oo convinced himself he got bullied because "teenagers are assholes" or "they just were jealous." Nah man you got bullied because you're completely unlikable and a piece of shit.
                            looooooooooooooooooool
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                            1:waven> is if im going to prison
                            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                              I've met tons of people like this, they're meek as a mouse when you're actually talking to them, but they'll be the dudes that go behind your back and tell your girlfriend you've been cheating on her.
                              this was the best part because mattey has met tons of people that told his gf's he's been cheating on them, and they he calls them manipulative

Comment

lol again

Comment

Working...
                                X