Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOT EM

Comment

mattey is a man who would rather sleep with some slut behind his gf's back rather than discuss the problems their relationship is having

thats pretty much what i gathered from this thread. along with people still think you can't be racist in this zone and saying nigger is the only way to be racist, also, this menomena is asking who kahlan is, despite the fact that kahlan has played this zone for atleast 6 more years
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
        mattey is a man who would rather sleep with some slut behind his gf's back rather than discuss the problems their relationship is having

thats pretty much what i gathered from this thread. along with people still think you can't be racist in this zone and saying nigger is the only way to be racist, also, this menomena is asking who kahlan is, despite the fact that kahlan has played this zone for atleast 6 more years
        Um I didn't ask who he was you mig

Comment

It's true, he wasn't. He was just sharing his ignorance of my existence. It's ok, I didn't know he existed until I came back from my 2 year hiatus.
          sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
          1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
            Yeah, because guys only cheat because they are having problems in their relationship. Maybe she should be less fat.

Jokes aside, I'm not in a relationship and I haven't cheated since I was a teenager. I wrote that post in about two minutes, which is about as much time as I devote to anything...

YES I WAS REFERRING TO MAKING LOVE.

I probably could have chosen a better example. oO.Oo would rather talk behind someone's back than directly confront him was the crux of that statement. Also, fuck off Jones, nobody likes you, you have 1500 posts and no personality.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

NO personality

Comment

Lots +1'ing eachother in this thread. I feel like I must get in on it.
                (Children)>hunted for life
                (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

mattey is my new favorite troll.
                  5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                  1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                  1:fiS> LOL
                  1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Well as stated this is my domain, i cant say oO.Oo made the best of starts when doing things, and 99.9999% of all staffers when they come across follow rules to the letter over common sense, however he has been essential to maintaining the banc elements since most of my time is spent dealing with larger bans, network bans and of course TWD.
                    If he makes a mistake, which everyone does from time to time, then i can sort it as i have done for kthx in the past, but i see no reason what so ever to axe someone who is comitted and willing to help the zone, and would be stupid to do so.

Tower is a different ball game all together however, i have been as leniant as i can, stopping zone bans and going for silence instead to give him as much time as possible to realise he's an idiot. Guess some people wont change, so change of tact in order.

Comment

If that change of tact is banning him, can I do it!? Pretty please!? Guy has been rubbing me the wrong way. And I only like to be rubbed the right way.
                      sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                      1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                        i see no reason what so ever to axe someone who is comitted and willing to help the zone, and would be stupid to do so.
                        read it again, idiots
                        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I used to silence that guy all the time back when you could bring twbots to pub using a sneaky trick I learned. Good times.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                            read it again, idiots
                            Shut up roxxkatt, I already axed distension from this zone.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

c-c-c-c-cheese z-z-z-z-z-z-zone

Comment

You can't stop racism. Btw free Breivik!
                                Last edited by vaped; 04-29-2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X