• Show
Clear All

• reset twd now

reset twd today or tomorrow why wait a week why

this guy is ready to get pandora ROLLING
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

top5 baby.... we made it
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

not even considered a twd reset as yet, want to see if a couple of things are possible before i look to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
          not even considered a twd reset as yet, want to see if a couple of things are possible before i look to do that.
          hey demonic is there any plans to implement the damage statistic in TWBD games? was really hoping for this!
          top 100 basers list

Comment

dont reset twd yet. my spid stats are BALLIN
            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

ok pretty much ready for a reset now. Couple of rule changes will happen with the reset:

1) Currently it is a twd bannable offence to have a registered name on a squad AND an unregistered name left on an inactive squad. From now on players will only get twd banned for having 2 active registered names, so can keep unregistered names on inactive squads for nostalgic reasons etc..

2) For this to work, the 48hr rule for switching squads will drop to 24hr's. We want people to play twd, so having ppl in limbo for 48hrs seems dumb, and will be rectified. The 24hr rule should still be sufficient to stop true squad hopping without affecting others who generally want to just change from time to time.

Stat changes unfortunatly still requires DEV so ill see what i can get done, but wont be done for this reset.

** Spoke to Dexter who feels that the damage feature should be simple enough for him to do, so hoping this will be in force quite quickly **
              Last edited by Demonic; 05-12-2012, 06:01 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post

Stat changes unfortunatly still requires DEV so ill see what i can get done, but wont be done for this reset.

** Spoke to Dexter who feels that the damage feature should be simple enough for him to do, so hoping this will be in force quite quickly **
                awesome, thank you for the response!!
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Recently, I've been playing on two separate squads. I guess you can consider it squad hopping, but I'm helping out one squad with a known name, Rasaq, and playing on an alias with another name with people I enjoy playing with.

The only reason I'm doing this is because I can't successfully create a new squad like royst that helps introduce new players to TWD. I've tried, but now that there's no longer a lock to rosters, squads have had about 70 some members with no interest in leaving or joining. Also, none of the people I enjoy playing with are interested in creating squads that introduce those new players so I decided to alias to play with my friends. So I reset a name, play out the 24 hours, then register the other name and play with my friends, etc.

Comment

ban

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                      Recently, I've been playing on two separate squads. I guess you can consider it squad hopping, but I'm helping out one squad with a known name, Rasaq, and playing on an alias with another name with people I enjoy playing with.

The only reason I'm doing this is because I can't successfully create a new squad like royst that helps introduce new players to TWD. I've tried, but now that there's no longer a lock to rosters, squads have had about 70 some members with no interest in leaving or joining. Also, none of the people I enjoy playing with are interested in creating squads that introduce those new players so I decided to alias to play with my friends. So I reset a name, play out the 24 hours, then register the other name and play with my friends, etc.
                      i'm told the issue with implementing stuff like this is lack of coders for bots?

would be a great feature, i made a post last year about expanding roysts work on Tenure into bot/website features, but I guess they dont have the manpwoer to do it
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

funny sig there heh
                        1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                        Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                        1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                        1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                        beam> stfu tsunami
                        Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                        beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                        Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Working...
                        X