MeLLoW is recruiting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KneX View Post
    I really have to laugh at all these 'vets' saying season over season. 'Gonna help 'newbs' in off season', yet they always form their own groups over and over. No one really tried to help Mellow, besides like 5 people. So where are all these people? Its off season! Mellow could use just 1-2 more to help out.
    Mellow performs WAY better in the last few weeks than they did 2 months ago, and you can 100% attribute that to the "vets" that joined to help out. 5 was all you needed imo

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
      I really have to laugh at all these 'vets' saying season over season. 'Gonna help 'newbs' in off season', yet they always form their own groups over and over. No one really tried to help Mellow, besides like 5 people. So where are all these people? Its off season! Mellow could use just 1-2 more to help out.
      your squad has 54 people rostered. thats ~20 more than the average squad. in reality you could use -18 players
      Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 07-09-2012, 12:15 PM.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        your squad has 54 people rostered. thats ~20 more than the average squad. in reality you could use -18 players
        Yea and like 30 of them are rarely online. I am talking about the people who always say who want to help out these newb squads. I am the only person with cape who has twlb experience. Burnt hasnt been online since years. We both know these guys will learn faster if they get carried a bit more.
        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
          Mellow performs WAY better in the last few weeks than they did 2 months ago, and you can 100% attribute that to the "vets" that joined to help out. 5 was all you needed imo
          Yes they have. But now Fis, Broomstick and Steep have left we are down 3 decent basers. We had to get new guys joining again.
          U did a great job helping these guys. U did actually help out when u told u would. While many of these guys here said they want to help out, they never did.
          Major Crisis

Comment

EDIT: Didn't see that second post, nvm
            Last edited by Pressure; 07-10-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X