twdt bids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twdt bids

how'd i just lose like all the people i won bids on? it's not my fault no one bid on them and i won them for 1*, also i bid 1* on mean gene and now he's at 6* on my roster??????????????????????????? twdt cheating me out of players because the other caps weren't paying attention

[Aug 04 11:35] Aura: sorry, you broke the bidding/newbie system so we had to do something to fix it. only your bids on the site counted. you need to drop 8 points now.

eat my asshole fgt dt staff

Its never been the practice to take manual bids, and I was not aware of that. I consulted a twdt advisor, and was told it was only fair to take bids that were already on the site.

The point of that message was to make you personally aware of the situation since I'm currently on you twdt team. Yes, your bids would have completely broken the entire system, but the true intent of this was to balance the fairness of how bids were put in. Any player that could not access the game client during the hours of the site being down could not bid. Everyone should be on even ground for bids.

The site will be fully functional by the time bids come back up, and we won't have to deal with this situation anymore. I apologize for the inconvenience, but as some people know, there are no remaining(at least active) members of staff that have run DT before. I've put a lot of work into this, and so have Fis and M_M God. We're trying to keep everything as fair and balanced as possible. The rules continue to change due to certain captains(not you) trying to find loop holes in every single rule, and this sucks for everyone. Hopefully, this will be the last of situations like this, and we can continue forward without any problems.
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Since the TWDT site bids weren't working, MESSAGEBOT sent the captains and assistants messages that the bids would be done by pming or messaging Aura. I don't see how i lose all the bids i did by PM (Because the fkn site was broken) should be removed since everyone had the opportunity to do this and several did do this. this is bullshit, gimme back my players and put mean gene at 1*

Comment

i dont care about your apology, i want the players i won the bids on and at what i bid on them for

Comment

you also realize had the TWDT site been working my bids would have been the same as what they were, and the results would have been the same. either way this doesn't make sense

Comment

someone needs their diaper changed
            Former TW Staff

Comment

i'm going to ignore dumb comments, i think anyone would be a bit mad if they had spent a couple hours last night figuring out what to do for this to happen. but i'm sure all staffers will side with aura and all captains too for obvious reasons.
              Last edited by zidane; 08-04-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I started typing something. Then I realized I have nothing to do with this anymore, so I stopped.
                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                Originally posted by kthx
                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

I don't understand soo you removed all of zid's 1*s and changed mean gene to a 6*. Clearly, zid is the only captain that is even trying to win this league. No other captains even bothered bidding on these 1* players that could have easily gone for 3*. So now you're punishing him because he is active? OOOOOOOOK

Comment

Also, looking at the players that were won for 1* it seems that some of them were added less than 12 hours before the end of bidding which isn't really fair to most of the caps who are regular people that go out on Friday nights. There should be a cutoff for adding players, preferably Thursday night at midnight.

I'm also against the manual bidding if the site is down. Practically anyone can log in to bid on their smartphone if really needed, but if someone cant log in to the game and the site is down they're at a big disadvantage, especially with players getting added right before bidding ends (im assuming all caps live in 1st world countries and therefore have smartphones, if not then sry).
                    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                    beam> stfu tsunami
                    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

oh and also 1* minimum is too low because it enables anyone with stars left over to just bid 1* on every player and hope no one else bids instead of actually having reasonable bids that reflect the player's abilities.

If you're going to leave it at 1 star it can't be blind bidding.
                      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                      beam> stfu tsunami
                      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

upset captain who didn't bid smartly^, what a shocker that he agrees with this.

Comment

kick aura off your squad?

Comment

Kookies N Miwk
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
                              I don't understand soo you removed all of zid's 1*s and changed mean gene to a 6*. Clearly, zid is the only captain that is even trying to win this league. No other captains even bothered bidding on these 1* players that could have easily gone for 3*. So now you're punishing him because he is active? OOOOOOOOK
                              All manual bids were removed. All bids on the site were taken.
                              Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Working...
                              X