Problems With TWDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infrared View Post
    It's too late to make any drastic changes, this stuff should have been brought up before the league started
    didn't the player ratings come out only a day or 2 before the draft? that was the issue; not enough time to change them before people got drafted.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

as the creator ofeating my ass i recommend you eat my ass
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i think the current system is not newb friendly at all because its a huge advantage to use 3 league players... most newbs can only play 1 league and those spots are taken by the best players in that respective league + 3 league/2leaguers... I don't agree with star cap per week... basically its most advntageous to have just 8 people play in all 3 leagues
        lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
          i think the current system is not newb friendly at all because its a huge advantage to use 3 league players... most newbs can only play 1 league and those spots are taken by the best players in that respective league + 3 league/2leaguers... I don't agree with star cap per week... basically its most advntageous to have just 8 people play in all 3 leagues
          no kiddin.

"its too late to change stuff anymore"

that is the response youll get.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
          X