Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no

Originally posted by Xog View Post
    stop trying to fix this broken game client's TW server. you all should be trying to help out the next ss client for facebook: http://www.subspace.co/topic/26499-dotproduct/

snrrrrub is helping!
    if I have to contribute to facebook's monopoly of the internet to play continuum then I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by angry.chair View Post
      if I have to contribute to facebook's monopoly of the internet to play continuum then I'm done.
      Cya.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Yeah, if the game went totally facebook or even browser I would quit. The main reason I was attracted to the game was that I could keep in on the computer and not have to download it every time I log on.

I like this game, buy my crappy internet doesn't. Amen.
        "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
        - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

looks like nobody read the rest of this thread or even the thread I linked.

It's also a stand-alone client. DERP.

Comment

then focus on real game and not shitty facebook imo.

Comment

sounds like someones angry
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I always love how everyone turns these threads into staff bashing. You ever stop to think that maybe not every idea gets immediately implemented because staff would rather use our very limited resources on fixing immediate problems that already exist in our game? Everyone is quick to pile on suggestions and fixes, but coming without any resources also means you're quick to pile up the work on the most undermanned section of staff. And then you bitch when its not done immediately.

Anyway, carry on with the staff bashing and foolproof salvation theories.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

YEAH!!! DOWN WITH STAFF, THOSE COUNCIL PRICKS TOO!!!!
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                    YEAH!!! DOWN WITH STAFF, THOSE COUNCIL PRICKS TOO!!!!
                    distort!! do something about hyperspace inflating popoulation!
                    lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      because staff would rather use our very limited resources on fixing immediate problems that already exist in our game?
                      Like giving all the donation money away in shitty "cash events" that nobody played?

Comment

anyone interested in joining the new trenchwars group on bettermeans to participate in growing trenchwars send me your email in-game so i can invite you and join chat #twflashmob in-game. please do so. please.

Comment

left-eye is back, put her in charge of running things
                          LF> Winners of killothon are obviously best players in the zone

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Real winner (stargazer ruined) $!00 step-elim

Runner up levi elim to 500 marathon

Comment

left_eye sucks, he silenced me for "inappropriate jokes" after he banned health care for "racism", what an asshole. this is the last straw. i quit this game. the moderators take it up the ass, this game is dead

Comment

players shouldnt be banned for racism, just silenced for longer and longer times from what i know
                              Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by g.r.r.r. View Post
                                anyone interested in joining the new trenchwars group on bettermeans to participate in growing trenchwars send me your email in-game so i can invite you and join chat #twflashmob in-game. please do so. please.
                                Originally posted by g.r.r.r. View Post
                                left_eye sucks, he silenced me for "inappropriate jokes" after he banned health care for "racism", what an asshole. this is the last straw. i quit this game. the moderators take it up the ass, this game is dead
                                13 Days.
                                TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                                WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                                CURL MAX: An entire ham
                                SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                                DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                                WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                                BODYFAT:97%
                                TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Working...
                                X